Help › Forums

No ball effects please

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 10 2020 1:38 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 1:52 PM

Is there a way that a player can refuse ball effects. I really don’t want them and I’ve just received another childish 500 for logging in on the 4th July, to go with the others you keep distributing amongst players.

Some players probably want them and enjoy them, i particularly don’t and would like the option to ‘toggle on or off’ the offer. 

My grandson would, he’s 6

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 2:15 PM

click the ball. choose the effect with red circle and slash. 

never have to worry about it again unless someone changes it back.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 2:31 PM

Mythanatos:

click the ball. choose the effect with red circle and slash. 

never have to worry about it again unless someone changes it back.

Yep I’m aware of that thanks.

My issue is on the 4th July i received an email awarding me 500 ball effects, i dont want them, should be able to have the option to not receive these rather than have them forced on me.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:02 PM

andwhy67:
    My issue is on the 4th July i received an email awarding me 500 ball effects, i dont want them, should be able to have the option to not receive these rather than have them forced on me.

Umm, maybe just junk the email and pretend it didn't happen? You're making like it's your data base getting clogged up. Just ignore it, ffs.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 4:37 PM
    You don’t have to have them equipped so it isn’t an issue. Save them for your grandson to play around with lol!. Cj
  • callaghan159
    6,213 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 1:41 AM

I never even noticed them so I gues they don't bother me. Geeze. Lol.😎

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 2:30 AM

Dont really bother me, just you should have the option to receive or not. That was the question.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 3:20 AM

andwhy67:
    Dont really bother me, just you should have the option to receive or not. That was the question.

Credits would make a great gift if WGT really wanted to give me something instead of balls or ball effects I would never use. ;)

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 3:50 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

Credits would make a great gift if WGT really wanted to give me something instead of balls or ball effects I would never use. ;)

HA....Am I at a stand up Comedy Show??  lol jk  😆😆

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2020 6:23 AM

andwhy67:
    My issue is on the 4th July i received an email awarding me 500 ball effects, i dont want them, should be able to have the option to not receive these rather than have them forced on me

Never ceases to amaze me how people can find random small time stuff to be offended by.  I mean you really had to work hard for that one. *golfclap

• PAGES
RSS