Forums

Help › Forums

Friends and Invited Friends

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 12 2020 6:01 PM (3 replies)
  • TinCup19502
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 7:59 AM

I have recently invited a friend to join me in this project; they do not show up under Invites on the main page. Also as a new player I have only 2 friends whose names show up but above that where the word friends is the number is (0). can anyone explain this?

• BogeyOne
    1,961 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 9:38 AM

First things first. You might want to consider quitting the country club you are in and joining an active country club with a participating owner.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 10:14 AM

TinCup19502:

I have recently invited a friend to join me in this project; they do not show up under Invites on the main page. Also as a new player I have only 2 friends whose names show up but above that where the word friends is the number is (0). can anyone explain this?

The number where the word friends is shows the number of friends that are  logged into WGT. When it shows 0 that means that none of your frienbds is logged in, 

Also the invites button is 3 different types of invitations. 

1 People inviting you to be their friend, 

2. People inviting you to play a round and

3 people inviting you to join their Country club. 

The key word there is you. 

No invitations that you send will be there. 

• jacktrade51
    10,832 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2020 6:01 PM

TinCup19502:

I differ a little from above so (and since I am a TC), specifically:

1. You can invite a friend, but he will not be a friend on WGT until he signs in to WGT and accepts.  If you haven't been accepted has a friend, it means might mean he doesn't want you or he hasn't been on.

2.  If someone invites you, you still must accept it.  (Friends have to agree to be friends.)

3.  The point of asking someone to be a friend is to play with them.  Maybe private chats on the side.  Otherwise, don't bother.

Somebody above said join a club.  I agree.  You will find friends ... but it is irrelevant if you do not want to play with them. (There are exceptions for club owners and high end players who want to communicate on the side,)

RSS