Forums

Help › Forums

Here a list...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:01 AM (5 replies)
  • Hillabean
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2020 4:16 PM

10 things I see wrong with WGT, not that you’ll do anything, but I’ve tried to help;

1)       Fringe auto set at 100 ft – isn’t your caddie smart enough to give the right range?

2)       Pin left in while all are on green – if people want the pin, THEY can click the flag,              not the other way around.

3)       Make ball markers when everyone is on the green in the group – you know, like                normal play is.

4)       Green grain available for those not putting – do you think PGA pros are not                       looking at the green while others putt?

5)       Green side cam available still available when all on green – to see undulations not            visible from 2D green.

6)       Tons of your green-side cams do not work...normally on long fives (listed out                     previously, not duplicating effort).

7)       Some of your fairways only have forward facing cams except the green – why?

8)       A percentage readout (i.e. an actual number) should be available for spin/meter –            you are guessing most time.

9)       If people quit a game more than twice in a 24-hr. period, they are banned for 24                hrs.…that will stop the quitters.

10)    Lately you have had a rash of bracket play that cannot be completed.  When you    try to “tee off”, it says “unexpected error” (cs complaint written, of course no reply, # ending in 276, CTTH).  This happened to me just yesterday and I was only credited with 75 credits (we all were probably as all WD in final four). Unfair!  You did not even pay for my ball and others too.  This needs to be remedied ASAP (and you should give us all an additional 225c for the win…you don’t know who would have and I had low scores…pure bs).

Honestly, I thought about this long and hard as I’m 99.9% sure nothing will come of it and I’ve thus wasted my time, but again, I tried to help.  Beyond this, it’s a lack of response/action on your part and thus, do not send me ANY CS review emails as you will not enjoy my reply for no effort/action.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 4:08 AM

Hillabean:

10 things I see wrong with WGT, not that you’ll do anything, but I’ve tried to help;

1)       Fringe auto set at 100 ft – isn’t your caddie smart enough to give the right range?

2)       Pin left in while all are on green – if people want the pin, THEY can click the flag,              not the other way around.

3)       Make ball markers when everyone is on the green in the group – you know, like                normal play is.

4)       Green grain available for those not putting – do you think PGA pros are not                       looking at the green while others putt?

5)       Green side cam available still available when all on green – to see undulations not            visible from 2D green.

6)       Tons of your green-side cams do not work...normally on long fives (listed out                     previously, not duplicating effort).

7)       Some of your fairways only have forward facing cams except the green – why?

8)       A percentage readout (i.e. an actual number) should be available for spin/meter –            you are guessing most time.

9)       If people quit a game more than twice in a 24-hr. period, they are banned for 24                hrs.…that will stop the quitters.

10)    Lately you have had a rash of bracket play that cannot be completed.  When you    try to “tee off”, it says “unexpected error” (cs complaint written, of course no reply, # ending in 276, CTTH).  This happened to me just yesterday and I was only credited with 75 credits (we all were probably as all WD in final four). Unfair!  You did not even pay for my ball and others too.  This needs to be remedied ASAP (and you should give us all an additional 225c for the win…you don’t know who would have and I had low scores…pure bs).

Honestly, I thought about this long and hard as I’m 99.9% sure nothing will come of it and I’ve thus wasted my time, but again, I tried to help.  Beyond this, it’s a lack of response/action on your part and thus, do not send me ANY CS review emails as you will not enjoy my reply for no effort/action.

what a load of tosh

• grumpyarthurc
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 9:40 AM

I agree with everything on this list

• Hillabean
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 9:40 AM

Hey James, at least im trying to improve it...all you can do is take time out to slam (?!).  Maybe you could do something more productive like, lets say, jump!

Most sincerely,

Hillabean

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 9:23 PM
    most of the things on that list might be of interest to gamers. None that I can think of for golfers.
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 3:01 AM

K7JBQ:
    most of the things on that list might be of interest to gamers. None that I can think of for golfers.

Oh there is one thing on his list that this old golfer might like. Percentage showing when setting the spin would be nice. It would be especially nice for balls that don't have some sort of markings that give you some help in setting spin,

RSS