I see wrong with WGT, not that you’ll do anything, but I’ve tried to help;
1) Fringe auto set at 100 ft – isn’t
your caddie smart enough to give the right range?
2) Pin left in while all are on green –
if people want the pin, THEY can click the flag, not the other way around.
3) Make ball markers when everyone is on
the green in the group – you know, like normal play is.
4) Green grain available for those not
putting – do you think PGA pros are not looking at the green while others putt?
5) Green side cam available still
available when all on green – to see undulations not visible from 2D green.
6) Tons of your green-side cams do not
work...normally on long fives (listed out previously, not duplicating effort).
7) Some of your fairways only have
forward facing cams except the green – why?
8) A percentage readout (i.e. an actual
number) should be available for spin/meter – you are guessing most time.
9) If people quit a game more than twice
in a 24-hr. period, they are banned for 24 hrs.…that will stop the quitters.
10) Lately you have had a rash of bracket
play that cannot be completed. When you try to “tee off”, it says “unexpected error” (cs complaint written, of course no reply, # ending in 276, CTTH).
This happened to me just yesterday and I was only credited with 75
credits (we all were probably as all WD in final four). Unfair!
You did not even pay for my ball and others too. This needs to be remedied ASAP (and you
should give us all an additional 225c for the win…you don’t know who would have
and I had low scores…pure bs).
thought about this long and hard as I’m 99.9% sure nothing will come of it and
I’ve thus wasted my time, but again, I tried to help. Beyond this, it’s a lack of response/action
on your part and thus, do not send me ANY CS review emails as you will not
enjoy my reply for no effort/action.