31 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 11:42 AM

like to have a good three wood but would settle for a sleeve of balls ty

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 6:53 PM

JWetrich:

When we start the request thread, please be sure to repost your request to that thread. That would be helpful. This thread is just an informational one. 

Details are still being worked out. It could be a few days.

I apologize for it taking so long, but I'm trying to coordinate something with WGT. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 7:41 PM

JWetrich:

I recognize that name! From 12 Days of Christmas 2019. Looks like the level 47 irons from DonCaron and the wedges from DrMoose are doing well for you! You're a 64 average Master. Hey, Tour Master very soon, eh? I'm glad you're still in the game. It's great to see the equipment gifts put to good use. Happy CIJ !!

(You're right --- that Ping G410/level 81 @995credits would be a perfect addition --- same meter as your Ping Driver and 240 yards ----- it will be helpful to be specific when you post in the official thread mentioned above by Robert1893.)

• JWetrich
    31 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2020 4:36 AM

yes i em 75 years old use to play golf all the time with my son. three years ago i fell broke my hip and fractured my pelvis  now this is the only way i can play the game as i have to use a walker to get around but enjoy this great game of wgt. i have 252 friends that i play with on line and have a great time everyday as i spend about from 4 to 6 hrs a day playing. yes i really have enjoyed the gifts and very thankful for them. Have a good day and keep safe

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 6:59 AM

So, I think we'll be all set to start the Christmas in July thread on Monday, July 13 and will run for 5 days. 

I'm assuming there's going to be a clash this week, and I don't want to interfere with that. Plus, WGT indicated that running it through the week is better for them rather than over the weekend. 

After the request thread is started, I'm going to ask WGT to lock this thread. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,953 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 10:04 AM

Thanks for the update - great reasoning. . . 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 10:10 AM

AlaskanDame:

Thanks for the update - great reasoning. . . 

Thanks! 

• SamSpayed
    4,888 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2020 11:32 AM

Robert1893:
    I'm assuming there's going to be a clash this week, and I don't want to interfere with that. Plus, WGT indicated that running it through the week is better for them rather than over the weekend. 

Robert, is WGT going to be offering any support for this event, eg. discounted clubs or balls, donations, or maybe even Tap-In Rewards to encourage donors?

RSS