Help › Forums

Add win/loss matchplay stat

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 19 2020 10:10 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CooloutAC
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 12:01 PM

Disappointing there is no stats for match play especially wins and losses.

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 12:21 PM

It is located in your "stats"  click open your stats icon,  then "match play" shows you wins loses also against who and or whom (before someone corrects my grammer) lol

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 2:56 PM

Actually there is lol. I assume your playing mobil maybe? If ya go to your players profile page, under stats, the MP rounds are on there as well as Alt shot games! Coin games are not included! It shows you have 0 MP games played since 2010, perhaps that would be included on your other account maybe? This account shows you have never played anything lol, you've never played a round, MP, Alt or anything else!

• CooloutAC
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 10:04 PM

well thats what I'm trying to figure out.  Yes I play mobile,  played numerous multiplayer matches but nothing shows up,  how come?   and in the mobile app there is not even a section listed for match play.

• CooloutAC
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 10:07 PM

*grammar....just kidding.    the mobile app has no section for match play under stats,  and on the website it shows 0 match play stats.   do I have to be a certain level first?  unlock a certain mode?  I'm not understanding.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 11:04 PM

No Cool their isn't the option to play MP rounds on the mobil platform to my knowledge. You must be playing the coin rooms, which do not count for anything stat wise. Those only allow you to make coins which are good for renting clubs I think. You would have to switch over to the newer PCEA version for any MP games or stats to begin. But, that is an assumption from a guy that hasn't played mobil in over a year. The PCEA app would give you multiple options you don't have on mobil, and you can still play your coin games as well! 

• CooloutAC
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 9:24 AM

I can't find this app on Google play store am I typing something wrong?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 10:16 AM

CooloutAC:

I can't find this app on Google play store am I typing something wrong?

Its for a laptop Cool. 

its the same thing as mobile, but with more features. If you have a laptop, look at the bottom of this page and click on "DOWNLOAD THE APP"

• CooloutAC
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 2:28 PM

I play mobile.  Oh well that's unfortunate.

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 4:00 PM

if your playing mobile then chances are your playing coin room games, if you click on friends it will show how many games you have won and loss for the current month in the top right hand corner, atleast thats how it shows up for the pcea version!

• PAGES
RSS