Forums

Help › Forums

Wrong stats in stroke play games

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:35 AM (7 replies)
  • reneaun
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 7:51 AM

Anyone else having wrong stats displayed in the scorecard during stroke play rounds? e.g. my longest putt is 15 ft, but the stats display 7 ft.

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:18 PM

reneaun:

Anyone else having wrong stats displayed in the scorecard during stroke play rounds? e.g. my longest putt is 15 ft, but the stats display 7 ft.

been happening to me for months, dont know if it affects your overall stats

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 1:29 AM

Yep. Stats are messed up after every stroke round for me too. I thought they might be showing an average of all the players combined, but that's just a guess. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 12:48 PM

Does anyone have a screenshot that can show this? 

_CHAMPION 

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 7:19 AM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

it did it again earlier, had a 28 front 9 at RSG, but stats said i had 1 birdie :)

next time i will take screenshot for ya champ

its only when you are playing in multiplayer stroke play, you end up with another players stats

• AndyJames123
    77 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 4:28 PM

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

im a fool when it comes to computers and cant get my head round that screenshot thing :)  i played a round with scott hope earlier and told him about it and he said he'd send one but uncannily the stats on that game were correct. i just played 9 at pinehurst and they were wrong again.  i dont think it affects your overall stats because my average goes up and down accordingly to the scores i shoot

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 5:52 PM

AndyJames123:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

im a fool when it comes to computers and cant get my head round that screenshot thing :)  i played a round with scott hope earlier and told him about it and he said he'd send one but uncannily the stats on that game were correct. i just played 9 at pinehurst and they were wrong again.  i dont think it affects your overall stats because my average goes up and down accordingly to the scores i shoot

Hit the windows Key and Print Screen for a screen shot

• reneaun
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:35 AM

RSS