Forums

Help › Forums

regret becoming a TL

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:40 PM (4 replies)
  • bikinigirl24
    313 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:45 AM

when i was a TM and L i always enjoyed playing ALT games with  TL C and TC to see how they played the game and still do  and learn and ask questions now that i'm a TL i get kicked out of most ALT  games with legends #1 reason given they don't like 13 greens

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 2:57 PM

bikinigirl24:
    when i was a TM and L i always enjoyed playing ALT games with  TL C and TC to see how they played the game and still do 

Then keep doing that then.  That way nobody will complain about the 13 greens... hopefully.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:11 PM

SamSpayed:

bikinigirl24:
    when i was a TM and L i always enjoyed playing ALT games with  TL C and TC to see how they played the game and still do 

Then keep doing that then.  That way nobody will complain about the 13 greens... hopefully.

+1

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:40 PM

bikinigirl24:

when i was a TM and L i always enjoyed playing ALT games with  TL C and TC to see how they played the game and still do  and learn and ask questions now that i'm a TL i get kicked out of most ALT  games with legends #1 reason given they don't like 13 greens

maybe they dont want champ 13 greens thats why they play ALT games

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:40 PM

bikinigirl24:

maybe they dont want champ 13 greens thats why they play ALT games

RSS