• PAGES
  • Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 6:31 AM

Was new RGs suppose to come out today?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 12:17 PM

The ones there were are disappearing (not renewing when they are filled), only nine left on my list now :-/

I don't think the new ones were supposed to come out today, just part of the fun of the recent update.

• DanC2807
    941 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 4:25 PM

I have 4 U/E lie rg's to choose from .   FUN.  Not.

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 1:08 AM

I don't play Uneven lies tournaments but I usually play at least 15 or 20 Ready-Goes every week.  This is very unsettling.  Are you trying to lose members WGT?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 1:43 AM

There's definitely something going on here. I hope it would be nothing major, but something seems to be royally f***ed up... You didn't ask a newbie to do the job of replacing the server hardware, did you WGT? LOL

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:03 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

There's definitely something going on here. I hope it would be nothing major, but something seems to be royally f***ed up... You didn't ask a newbie to do the job of replacing the server hardware, did you WGT? LOL

Getting a newbie to do the work may not be a bad idea in this case.

The rg's are simply not renewing when filled.

Whatever may be going on, zombie killers attacking the office or whatever, the fact we're left to guess is the major flaw wgt have.  They could tell us what's wrong when they expect it to be fixed and maybe even an appology, but instead we get days of nothing from them. 

Yes, I know two of these days were the weekend but surely someone could find 5min to post.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:12 AM

DodgyPutter:
    They could tell us what's wrong when they expect it to be fixed and maybe even an appology, but instead we get days of nothing from them. 

As usual.

DodgyPutter:
    Yes, I know two of these days were the weekend but surely someone could find 5min to post.

Exactly!

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 4:54 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

There's definitely something going on here. I hope it would be nothing major, but something seems to be royally f***ed up...

Doubt it. I think Champion (or another WGT employee) creates the RGs manually late Friday night. If he forgets (and has the weekend off) they won't be published until the next week. This is not the first time it happened, so I'd expect them to be online later today.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 7:21 AM

Back at last, pages taking forever to load though.  Need the uel's now.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 2:14 PM

birchi:
    Doubt it. I think Champion (or another WGT employee) creates the RGs manually late Friday night. If he forgets (and has the weekend off) they won't be published until the next week. This is not the first time it happened, so I'd expect them to be online later today.

Hey Simon, sup! If that's the case, it's a relief, good news.

But they do it MANUALLY??!! Gosh... *SMH*

• PAGES
RSS