Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go not paying out?

Wed, Nov 4 2020 8:46 PM (32 replies)
  • LuluRaraMeme
    42 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 2:56 PM

Occasionally a Ready Go would not pay out after the 12 hour period of play.  Does anyone know why this happens?  Not getting credits back is one thing. In addition, you cannot play in that same Ready Go until it is paid out.  Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 3:35 PM

Which RG do you mean?  As you don't say I'll have a guess,  the Cong' one you are leading isn't finished yet, about 1hr 40min left..

• LuluRaraMeme
    42 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 3:55 PM

ID number. 148396 Pebble Beach B9 several days ago.  

I play several RGs daily, so I am not new at this...I did mention the 12 hour period :)

• msb1977
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 4:21 PM

It is an ongoing issue. It has happened to me before too. The RG will sit there for days without paying out anyone and none who entered can play it again.

WGT refused to respond to emails on the issue as well.

Some people play several RGs every day to help fund their play. You have like made a poor assumption. 

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 7:25 AM

Hmmm, they seem to be paying out for me but not coming back available for entry :-/

• LuluRaraMeme
    42 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 8:45 AM

Ultimately it’s not a huge deal as it was only a 25 credit entry.  It was a win for me though so it would be nice to see the payout.  I was just wondering why it would happen occasionally.  It has happened twice before, I would usually wait about 2 days before emailing.  WGT is good about paying out once they receive the email. I thought perhaps they need to verify something....not sure...

I have noticed this morning that there seems to be limited RGs

LRM

• RyjaTybas
    5,139 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 9:19 AM

There's a dire shortage of RGs to play - only a handful excluding the UELs

Something's gone wrong in the RG setting-up department it seems.

• ionutcusu
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 10:37 AM

what happend with all ready goes.i have just 9 ready go available and i dont have any ctth ready go.where disapear all?

• odl75
    374 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:01 AM

call 911 : )   no more Rdgs

i Play the Uel Rdgs ,and now ?  911? :)

im sure  WGT  set some soon  (Angry smilie^^ )

cheers

• odl75
    374 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:03 AM

AFTER YEARS !!!!!!!!!!  same s…t ???

Wgt luv me

cheers

Welcome to WGT! Your first posts in our forums will be reviewed by a moderator before they become public. After you are approved, future posts will appear immediately.

Please review our Terms of Service for proper posting etiquette. Flame-baiting, spam, and other prohibited activities will result in action against your posts and possibly your WGT account.

Thanks, and welcome to our community!

Return to the Announcements & News forum

RSS