• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 5:47 AM

it now takes an eternity to play 9 holes

If it ain’t broke? 

• HockeyTown2g
    96 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 8:28 AM

Having many concering issues setting up Alt shot games today. AFTER the so called maintanence last night. Game is just constantly stuck on spin mode and will not start. Doesn’t seem to matter the platform you are trying to set a game on either. I would say, it’s broke, more than they fixed it last night. Can someone message up the flagpole, so to speak, and let someone know, there are more fixes that need their immediate attention. 

Thank you

• WildCoast
    458 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 8:31 AM

Hi Champion,

We are having serious issues trying to create Alt games on Early Access since your downtime maintenance last night.

We cannot create any games when trying to play with PC players the games are just forfeiting.

Please can you have a look at this.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 12:33 PM

We were not able to play a 3-player stroke play game on Flash this afternoon.  All 3 of us tried to set it up.  Invites worked OK and were accepted, but once the host clicked the TEE OFF button, the game froze for all 3 of us and wouldn't take us to the 1st hole.  We all had to X out of that window.

Not sure if this is related to the downtime or not.

EDIT:  Seems to be fixed as of 10:00pm EDT Friday.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 3:29 PM

HockeyTown2g:
    Having many concering issues setting up Alt shot games today.

After I had my issue this morning and did the updates to my computer I had no problem playing A/S this morning. Fingers still crossed....... Cheers

• darek2
    1,874 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2020 6:56 PM
    looks like all Alt's down !!!!!
  • xz05fm
    2,353 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 3:53 AM

We were not able to play a 3-player stroke play game on Flash this afternoon.  All 3 of us tried to set it up.  Invites worked OK and were accepted, but once the host clicked the TEE OFF button, the game froze for all 3 of us and wouldn't take us to the 1st hole.  We all had to X out of that window.

Tuesday and it's happening again for 3 of us!

• PAGES
RSS