Forums

Help › Forums

Alternate shot format?

Tue, Dec 29 2020 5:00 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TeamSECESSIONGC
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2020 5:11 PM

Has WGT ever considered having an alternate shot format on the game? I think it would be fun to team up with someone and play an alternate shot format. WGT could even go as far as using the pairings points towards the country club when passes are used. This would definitely be a fun add on to the game in my opinion. You should however have a choice in teammates and also an option to po ick a random player for a partner. Please consider this as an option in the future WGT.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 8:49 AM

It's been there for years. Open the game client...on the left side are all of the different game formats...Alternate Shot is one of them...you can play with random players, or, invite/be invited by friends.

Enjoy.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2020 9:11 AM

Ducati916:
    It's been there for years

It depends on which Version of the game you are playing (Mobile/PCEA/Flash) 
    It is not available on Mobile.

• 1fastR
    12 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:44 PM

Wish I could play alternate shot on my tablet.  

• bnsap
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 10:04 AM

I could not find alternate shot format even in PC in the new version (app version ) of WGT

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2020 2:48 PM

bnsap:

I could not find alternate shot format even in PC in the new version (app version ) of WGT

Click the GAME MODES button on the main screen, then click MULTIPLAYER.

• Gjdr
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 4:17 AM

You're just the type of garage dweller I'm dreading coming over to mobile version after flash goes.

have you never dreamt of looking around the game.

there has been this format since mobile started then came the turf war a few years later.

its a bit daunting for pc players,as you only get 45seconds to play a shot.not much time to flick through the pages mapping a 1 foot put.

• Gjdr
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 4:20 AM

Some of you garage dwellers really do need to come out into the daylight occasionally.

look around the main page,if you are looking on the mobile version you may have to touch the screen with your finger.

• bnsap
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 8:49 AM

i did that , but i do not find alternate shot games. It asks to invite friends  to play any game in multiplayer format.

• bnsap
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:06 AM

I play in my laptop. i go to game modes and click multiplayer. the result I get is: challenge your friends to game. when i click again it says  .... friends online . message a friend to play. Thats it . No alternate shot format pops up, 

• PAGES
RSS