Forums

Help › Forums

New Version of WGT Golf

Wed, Sep 15 2021 1:47 AM (193 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 2:21 AM

Woodoworkery:

The more you play the NV the more you will enjoy it, Also dont forget when mapping you clubs in the NV make sure you have no clothes ability on so you get the normal club distance  

So certain clothes gain extra yards? LOLOL.  This amazing game went from reality to Xbox in no time!!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 2:44 AM

I've play both and I'm not happy I found that when I changed my apparel and thenchecked my yardage on my level 97 irons wgt web against wgt steam and there is a difference the 3/4 there is 7 yards more and the 5/ 7 irons have 6 yard more on distance and the 8/9 irons have a 5 yard more on distance.

Just guessing here....

Sounds like the apparel is giving you a distance boost (probably about 3.5%) in one and not in the other. If you're playing the flash game it doesn't work there, if you were on PCEA was it the same type of game?

• cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 3:21 AM

NV really is a child's game compared to the then original....it is sad how they have taken something really good and made it a joke

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 6:44 AM

PRIESTESS:

Woodoworkery:

The more you play the NV the more you will enjoy it, Also dont forget when mapping you clubs in the NV make sure you have no clothes ability on so you get the normal club distance  

So certain clothes gain extra yards? LOLOL.  This amazing game went from reality to Xbox in no time!!

Except another certain XBOX game with thousand plus courses doesn`t gain you any yardade or anything for changing clothing. It may in future shortly when you play in your own career mode but certainly not in societies or in the tours.

Not been enough variety here and scores are pretty unrealistic, done with math and ding, though hats off still to those who can perform it.

Personally boredom long ago set in as only weeklies and RGs set up by WGT , leaving clubs to create the interest. The players stats are like something out of the dark ages, so far behind.

Its a free game, most free games are like what WGT is, play for free but....

• memories
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:12 PM

well I just downloaded the "new improved" version

so far it sucks  for 1 thing some of us have spent money on our outfits and the new WGT takes them away from you whats next our clubs and balls we paid for 

• memories
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:15 PM

now when I went back to the old version it said I cant play until I finish my mobil version duhhhhhhh I never played a mobil version as I dont have a mobil device

• memories
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:15 PM

now when I went back to the old version it said I cant play until I finish my mobil version duhhhhhhh I never played a mobil version as I dont have a mobil device

• memories
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:20 PM

did a little survey 27 out of 30 wgt players said they will quit when the game changes wise up wgt you arent improving the game you are destroying it

• memories
    37 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 8:38 PM

wish I hadnt bought balls today

when these are gone so am i time for a new game  

1 that wants to make money but its players are more important to them

and by the way I couldnt find anyway to invite my friends to a game

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 11:27 PM
    Must be suffering from lockdown fever!! Look the new version can work but minor details are not getting ironed out. The sign on the green still obscures the view. Make it smaller!! You need to click away things inbetween shots. That should be automatic.e.g. Click for pitch , click pitch away. sheesh. The wind arrow is too small and not bold enough. It should be more central not tucked in left corner. Now the meter. Its very consistent in that it starts off nice and as it gets close to ding it gets worse, making a ding almost impossible for me..Where is the visible friends list. I feel so lonely playing it lol. It can work but it needs tweaking which i am not sure is possible as the above mentioned problems have been there since day 1.
RSS