Help › Forums

Lots cash

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 12 2020 1:56 AM (3 replies)
  • andersdiner
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 2:10 AM

Hello.

I enterd an hth game in Monaco all in with 105` in balance.

The ”searching for opponent” went on for about 2min but nothing happend, I then hit cancel to reload again but then my balance was 0:- Without having enterd a match.

wierd huh? Anyone else had this issue?

BG

Anders

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 10:11 AM

anytime you enter a room and then hit cancel you run the risk of losing your bet.

General assumption is it has to do with latency between you and the server. 

Basically the room matched you but you didn't get the info yet right before you hit cancel.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 11:02 AM

I also suspect some players know or have learned how they can hang up the server - or cause it to go into spin mode - that creates this problem.  - Especially,  if the person makes mocking comments or appears to force the time out or spin cycle after hitting their shot... you have to wonder what is going on.  

The only way, I have been able to catch or offset this - is by finding a second device or using PC EA to reinitiate the game - which breaks the spin cycle -- even if you are just seemingly spinning in search of an opponent - because it is clearly also happening when you can't see a match was made. 

• andersdiner
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2020 1:56 AM

Got a swift answer and have been refunded, all good 😀

RSS