Forums

Help › Forums

Wasn't able to play holes 13-15 in hoedown showdown

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 5 2020 11:14 AM (3 replies)
  • Pe7erb0y120
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 11:59 AM

i was 5 under through 12 and it said I joined a game for holes 13-15 but after I played it said that I was even and had played all 18 holes. I should be -3 with 3 holes left because i double bogeyed the last hole but why did it say I played 13-15 when I didn't? Please help I don't know who to contact or how to get it fixed.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 6:57 PM

Unfortunately it cannot be “fixed”. The best you can expect is that if you do not advance to the final round, WGT may refund you your entry fee.   
    Any time you have issues you need to contact WGT Customer Service. Use the “Contact” link at bottom of page. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 12:18 AM

The same absurdity over and over and over, time after time... Unbelievable.

Having an event with bugs and issues for the first time is tolerable. Everybody makes mistakes and learns from them, I get that. But running the same event over and over without fixing the associated issues??!! This is a really bad business practice, it really is. Also it's a sure and quick way to lose customers' trust.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 11:14 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

The same absurdity over and over and over, time after time... Unbelievable.

Having an event with bugs and issues for the first time is tolerable. Everybody makes mistakes and learns from them, I get that. But running the same event over and over without fixing the associated issues??!! This is a really bad business practice, it really is. Also it's a sure and quick way to lose customers' trust.

Couldn't have said it better.

I would love to try these Showdown events on PCEA, but I won't until these bugs are fixed.  And I know several other very good players who feel the same way.

RSS