Forums

Help › Forums

Videos for free credits

Tue, Jun 2 2020 1:55 PM (46 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 1:06 AM

Oh well I will continue to defend myself then.

i posted on mobile to see if anyone else was having an issue. When others were, I then posted on bug log , so it was noted as a bug or issue that needed looking at. Is that not a correct thing to do.?

I don’t expect or want respect from you , but here in France TU and TOI are used when being familiar with someone , it is the norm to use VOUS, but never mind a small point for me, especially as I hope to never communicate with you. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 6:55 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    Respect is earned, not forced! Thank you.

On that one, I have to strongly disagree with you.

Respect is deserved and owed to others because they are human beings (see Kant). Now, because of actions a person may subsequently take, a person can lose the respect of others. In that case, it might be proper to argue that respect needs to be earned back. 

Nevertheless, it's a common misperception that respect must be earned. No, it must not. It is something we owe to others that they deserve due to their inherent moral worth. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 12:50 PM

@Robert1893

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 1:16 PM
    Robert1893:
    Respect is deserved and owed to others because they are human beings
    + 1
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 1:58 PM

@Simon

Thanks for the thumbs up! You're the best! 😎

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 3:38 PM

@Robert

You're welcome. I was going to say "Save your lecture for this guy!" but I didn't 'cause I still like you and I haven't forgotten what you did for me in the past so stop picking on every single tiny thing I say. (You started at some point and have been doing that for some time now.) I'd like to maintain my gratitude towards you. Cheers.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 4:06 PM

@Simon

It's all good. Besides, I have lectures to spare. 😀

Sorry about that. I didn't realize I was doing that to you. I actually tend to forget what I posted to whom. In some ways, I really don't have a good memory in that area. I'll try to be more aware of it. 

By the way, I only did what was the right thing to do. Anybody else would have done the same. 

Be safe, my friend. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,957 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 5:37 PM

bossbird:
    i posted on mobile to see if anyone else was having an issue. When others were, I then posted on bug log , so it was noted as a bug or issue that needed looking at. Is that not a correct thing to do.?
    Yes, in my opinion, it is.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, May 31 2020 11:16 PM

Thank you AD

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 3:16 PM

Thanks for posting, I've been having a hell of a time with these videos for a little over a week now.  I'm used to having to restart the app a handful of times while watching to get the 150 credits/day.  I have basically given up trying, I load the game, might get 1 video to work, usually just get the sorry error.  Any suggestions?

RSS