Forums

Help › Forums

from Hack to next level

Tue, Oct 4 2011 5:40 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • badassxx
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 9:45 AM

I'm at level 25 and still at Hack tier. when do i change to the next level? can someone explain this to me please? thanks

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 11:45 AM

Play only stroke play games. That's all there is to it.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Sep 23 2011 5:04 PM

I would stay a hack if I was you. Some are all ready winning money and have a 60 avg.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 2:47 PM

I thought Wgt took these guy/lgals down when they showed up.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 4:41 PM

They could,  they should, but they obviously don't. That's why I have never entered a game for credits. A fool and their money are soon parted. I'll just spend mine on balls and not give it to a cheating scum bag.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2011 7:24 PM

Come come Ren. You know very well that Multi accounters and sandbaggers are not allowed to be spoken to like that. You must offer up your credits without complaint, to the ball fund AND the invisibles. Its only right.

I heard a rumour that they will be getting their own section in the forums soon where they can compile lists of fools and their money to make their lives even easier. I don't know if there's any truth in that though, what with truth being a bit sparse around here and all.

Lizzie xx

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 12:22 PM

I would share my credits with you anytime Lizzie, just to make sure you never stop gracing the pages of these forums. However, I cannot find it in my heart to apologize for calling the low down dirty scumbags,,,scumbags.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 6:11 PM

Me neither!

But sadly there are issues within the administration which would seem to preclude their recognising a Scumbag for what he or she is. This manifests itself in the form of a twisted logic aimed at making the rest of us feel bad for being honest and upright- and by witholding information that would be very useful indeed to regular fee paying players.

The cheats, multi accounters and sandbaggers are able to ply their trade with impunity due the odd fact that they appear ( Or rather DON'T appear... ) to be completely Invisible to those who wield the power to make things right.

For this reason, and this reason alone, we are not allowed to name names and shame these felons on these forums. There was a man who wrote about this kind of mind-play many years ago, called George Orwell. He just was out by a few years.

However, if we all continue to think the correct thoughts, as dictated to us, then all will be well and no one needs to be taken away to room 101. Unless we force them to.

So, keep the aspidestra flying Ren, we will not end up down and out in Paris, London or New York, and wigan pier back at these words in a few months and laugh a little at how silly we all are being.

Ain't dat da troo bra.

Lizzie xx

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 6:18 PM

is there any one ho nows if i can sell some clubs that i ghet over seens i bouth new clubs. whit friendly regards peoch

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2011 10:56 PM

peoch:

is there any one ho nows if i can sell some clubs that i ghet over seens i bouth new clubs. whit friendly regards peoch

You can sell clubs that you have purchased back to the pro shop for 25% of what you paid for them. The beginner and starter clubs that WGT gave you when you joined can not be sold. You have to keep them forever. 

• PAGES
RSS