Forums

Help › Forums

can anyone explain this

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2020 11:20 AM (7 replies)
  • mikegooner0
    13,860 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 11:04 PM

i now get this on EA  and i can no longer play the game ...i get to play one game then this happens....it just started happening yesterday all of a sudden.....

i am not dis connected from the internet as everything else still works....so i dont understand why i get this and the game just freezes.....i have never had this before so i have no clue how this suddenly happens....anyone know ??

• mikegooner0
    13,860 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 1:04 PM

guess not

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 1:54 AM

I thought you had this sorted Mike?  Guess it's started happening again though.  : (

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 4:12 AM

Maybe your device is defective? Is everything related to internet connection working fine in the device in question?

• metsjik
    693 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 5:09 AM

Had an issue last saturday 2 , bad gameplay for a while , restarted and cleaned pc ,strange login screen and some weird html codes poppin up , match was screwed up but on sunday all was fine again.Must be some software/server or whatever issue on WGT's part .

metsjik is feeling fine now ;¬)

• mikegooner0
    13,860 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 7:24 AM

yeah i noticed no one replied on here and i was interested to find out if this has happened elsewhere...so i replied myself to keep the question alive...

yeah i think we worked it out at the club.....perhaps there was a glitch in this one tourney we had running....4x 9 hole tourney unlimited....3 of us played the first round on Flash and tried to play the same 1st round on EA but we got this error message.....

i have since played a Club tourney the same type 4 x 9 hole unlimited ....first round i played on EA ...then i tried to play the ist round again on Flash and i didnt get no error message and i played it...i just experimented with it so it loooks like there was a glitch in the first tourney....well maybe we still dont really know

all my internet was all still connected and running when this happened as i said...

thanks for your attention..

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 9:09 AM

mikegooner0:

i now get this on EA  and i can no longer play the game ...i get to play one game then this happens....it just started happening yesterday all of a sudden.....

i am not dis connected from the internet as everything else still works....so i dont understand why i get this and the game just freezes.....i have never had this before so i have no clue how this suddenly happens....anyone know ??

It have happened for me too a couple of times ,or more, yesterday it was the Eiffel Tower flag , not found, and i couldn't play . I have noticed the pinflags , toy pickup & Eiffel Tower are missing in the EA version , if you create a cc tourney, and there are possible more pin flags missing.

So of course if the pinflags aren't there , they can't be found, i just hope WGT will fix this issue very soon.

• LuckyTaurus
    2,635 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2020 11:20 AM

Why is it now that I cannot remove friends without blocking them,, are others having this problem?

RSS