Forums

Help › Forums

ipad issues

Fri, Dec 10 2021 7:37 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • 5thDentist
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 7:32 AM

I am reaching out to the group to find out if anyone is having a problem getting the game to load on their Ipad.  For the past two days, every time I get to the PLAY GAME screen, a tiny vertical black line appears and then it reverts back to my home screen.  

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 9:43 AM

A couple of times, I've received error messages, but nothing like you describe. Other than that, it plays normally for me. 

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 10:35 AM

No problem with loading app, but occasionally have a problem loading a game. The game launch will initiate, the wheels will spin, then the “having trouble connecting to the internet” message will appear. Hit retry and the game is good for a hole or two then does the same thing. It is sporadic. Try uninstalling then re installing the app. That will usually address the majority of iPad related issues.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 5:44 AM

Cicero733:

No problem with loading app, but occasionally have a problem loading a game. The game launch will initiate, the wheels will spin, then the “having trouble connecting to the internet” message will appear. Hit retry and the game is good for a hole or two then does the same thing. It is sporadic. Try uninstalling then re installing the app. That will usually address the majority of iPad related issues.

Yep.  been getting that alot...please check your internet, which i know is fine because i have my email running in the background on the ipad, and i get no messages from gmail saying i'm not connected.

So it's a WGT thing

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 6:15 AM

No problem at all on my iPad Pro.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, May 21 2020 11:15 AM

Same here no problems with my iPad

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 3:35 AM

SlickHunter:

No problem at all on my iPad Pro.

Just updated my ipad air to a Pro, awesome with no problems for me

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 9:40 AM

Updating my post above.

In the last couple of days, I have been receiving an error message every time I start a practice round. I just click on cancel and then the app works as it normally would. 

• Matt72770
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 24 2020 8:58 AM

i'm now having the same issue. Was there a fix that you found for it?

• JPThunder19
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2021 10:23 AM

Anyone having issues with the touchscreen not working once you have launched the app? I was playing for a few days with Skytrak and now I can't push any of the buttons on the main screen.

Thanks

• PAGES
RSS