Forums

Help › Forums

Please add 1600x900 resolution for windowed mode.

Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM (65 replies)
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 6:38 PM

ScottHope:
    Nik, I am aware that Windows 10 can be quite aggressive with downloading certain file types. I've had that issue with downloading my own files when testing, lol. So I understand the difficulties you have on that side of things.

I had to shut my smart screen off and my antivirus to get it to my computer. Works like a charm after.

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 12:28 AM
    ScottHope:

The course images are all jpegs as far as I know, approximately 1100 x 800 pixels I think, so they won't look much good when scaled up and as far as I know Nik, they are the same pictures as used in the flash game.

Exactly Scott. Changing the resolution of a frame does not mean you can change the actual original resolution of an image. What your tool does is resizing the image at a desired resolution, which is awesome!! Apart form that, if we are on to talk about resizing, scaling and cropping of the original picks, we will start to cry...however, for those who are trying to achieve the best image quality, i say that you can forget it cause matching a pixel ratio 1:1 on a 1080 monitor with a 1100 x 800 image is impossible. The only thing that remains is scaling.
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 2:01 AM

I've added an ahk file to my app download post in case the exe file is causing problems. But you will need AutoHotkey installed to run that.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 3:30 AM

ScottHope:

I've added an ahk file to my app download post in case the exe file is causing problems. But you will need AutoHotkey installed to run that.

i no need this but i want say thx to you... wgt shame //// scott TOP

they should start to think to offer u a job... 

i just launched your exe and it s awesome...all i needed to play.. thx so much Scott. 

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 3:59 AM

Thank you maoriand1, glad to hear it works for you and you like it.  ; )

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 5:17 AM

There is one interesting thing happening on my 16:10.... In this resolution i choose it seems whole window fits perfectly on this first screen and on course in general

But when I am in this menu for stroke multiplayer there are no sides on right and left. Button right is not visible, and menu with names on left (clear button). Like game itself is wider in that menu? Dont know what to think...:)

you must click on this images to see size..its cropped here in forum

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 5:36 AM

Nik, what resolution have you set the game to?

If you want images to fit the forum, have a look HERE.

If you reduce the height resolution of the game to 900px temporarily to make your invites, then you should be able to see everything, then pop it back up to what you had before to play the game.

If I hover my mouse cursor over the resolution picker width or height box, I can just roll my mouse wheel to change the resolution, easy peasy.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 5:44 AM

Hi Scott... I know to set em to fit forum, just didnt want to bother with it..I think its clickable

This try on photos was in 1680x1024..but it also happens in 1440x900 i see now

In any 16:10 resolution it lack sides in that multiplayer menu

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 5:49 AM

Ah ok, I know for option to change it to make invite..but thought there is something to make it always fit..Dont know what is that..Is game different size in multiplayer lobby?

1680X900 is only res where game fits in all menus and courses..at least here on my end

RSS