Forums

Help › Forums

lmao

Tue, May 19 2020 2:50 AM (20 replies)
  • sesky
    3,290 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 8:48 AM

I just don't think Peanut Labs wants to admit that they have a flawed service. When I used to do surveys, I can't tell you how many times surveys just crashed. When I found out i was banned and after repeated e-mail attempts to get specific reasons why, I actually had called out to their corporate HQ several times. All I ever got was voice mail and when I left them my phone number to see if someone live could help me out, I never received any call backs. I'm not sure how WGT goes about the selection of this type of service for the game but I would have to think there are better options out there.

Sesky

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 12:27 PM

Just one caveat. I sent 3 customer service requests and 5 emails to Peanut Labs asking why my account was not reinstated once the 5 day suspension ended. In all cases they elected not to respond to my inquiries. Instead, I have been notified by the survey home page that my account has not been reactivated and my suspension has been extended instead. Really have to wonder what that means.

• sesky
    3,290 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 1:41 PM

Best guess probably banned forever. Again, they never initially told me that I had been banned. Supposedly a problem with the site that soon would be fixed. That was a bunch of crock. Business practices have a lot to be desired.

Hopefully it works out well in the end for you

Sesky

• sesky
    3,290 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:55 AM

I was actually able to do a survey on the mobile side for 126 credits. Most of the surveys I tried stopped dead at the beginning. I never received the 5 credits for attempting

Sesky

• Cicero733
    2,293 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 12:46 PM

You are correct. The suspension imposed without cause was just moved into the “lifetime” category. When I asked again the reason for the suspension, I received the below message this morning in return. Interesting to note that my original notification stated that I had submitted an “invalid survey”. Now “invalid survey” has morphed into “suspicious account activity”.

Peanut Labs Support (Peanut Labs) 

May 18, 2020, 9:38:57 AM PDT 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. However, we are not able to provide specific details in relation to a case as it may compromise our internal security system processes.

We do not take account suspensions lightly and this is only an option when account issues have been identified that may affect the validity of our research data.

We understand you wanted to take part in our surveys and offers again. However, we regret to inform you that once your account is blocked by our system for suspicious account activity, we can no longer allow you back in.

Best regards,
    Peanut Labs Support

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 2:04 PM

I've been banned from the surveys too?I'm on pc,how do I get the video credits?

• sesky
    3,290 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:02 PM

I'm sure that in their world, Peanut Labs provides a service to the folks looking for information. These boiler plate responses they provide are an absolute joke. You'd think that you were trying to hack into their system. How difficult is it on their part to contact the party with specific reasons for the ban so you can at least know what you did wrong and see if there is any defense without " compromising their internal security process". What a bunch of crock that is. 

Sesky

• sesky
    3,290 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 8:14 PM

Easiest way to get video credits is to download the WGT app on to your cell phone. Once that's done you can start watching videos. You get 2 credits per viewing and it's capped at 150 credits per a 24 hour period. I believe the period starts at 3:00 pm EST daily. Videos generally last from 15 to 30 seconds long. 

Hope this helps

Sesky

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 2:50 AM

Thanks,but I don't have a cell phone,is there another way?

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:53 AM
    takes about 15 minutes.
RSS