Forums

Help › Forums

lmao

Tue, May 19 2020 2:50 AM (20 replies)
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 10:52 AM

ive been  banned  forever from doing   free credit surveys  ......   this is a new one for me 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 11:46 PM

If that is so , how have you posted on here, your file still seems to be active

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 12:46 AM

I got banned about a year ago. Peanut Labs was quite underhanded on how they did it. At first when I went to do the surveys, basically it said there was an issue with the surveys and hoped to have it fixed soon. This lasted for about a week so I contacted them and was told at that point that I had been banned. When I asked for specifics this is what I got back:

Thank you for contacting us. We value both our members and clients, and take serious security measures to protect both parties from any egregious activity. Below are most common reasons why members are blocked from accessing our surveys or offers, but not limited to:

-Taking multiple surveys at the same time
    -Speeding through surveys (rushing through surveys)
    -Supplying data not consistent with your profile data
    -You are participating outside of the designated country
    -Accessing surveys using VPN and/or forge or mask identify

We truly apologize for the inconvenience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service at http://web.peanutlabs.com/terms-of-service.

Best regards,
    Peanut Labs Support

If I try to do surveys today, I still get the same message:

Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon.

I've tried several times since to get specifics on my banning but none have even been given to me. I went to WGT about it and was told they don't get involved in third party vendor disputes. I'm pretty sure I've never violated any of the conditions above but I guess I'll never really know. 

Sesky

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 3:00 AM

There is always the 2 credit videos to get some free cedits. I myself never had much luck with the surveys. Have not tried one in a long time.

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 4:32 AM

I do the videos. It will be interesting to see what version of the surveys ends up in the new game. Don't know if it still holds true but on the PC side if you attempted a survey and you didn't qualify based on the parameters of what the survey was looking for, you at least got 5 credits for you effort. On the mobile side that is not the case, It's a all or nothing proposition.

Sesky

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 5:56 AM

sesky:
    I do the videos. It will be interesting to see what version of the surveys ends up in the new game. Don't know if it still holds true but on the PC side if you attempted a survey and you didn't qualify based on the parameters of what the survey was looking for, you at least got 5 credits for you effort. On the mobile side that is not the case, It's a all or nothing proposition.

Just a couple of days ago, I tried a few on the mobile side (iPhone) and got a few of them that gave me 5 credits when I didn't qualify. 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 5:57 AM

justacowboy:

ive been  banned  forever from doing   free credit surveys  ......   this is a new one for me 

You might want to check out this post that has good information on how you might go about getting the issue resolved:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/141390/4268218.aspx#4268218

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 6:01 AM

Same here. I received notice from Peanut Labs that my account was temporarily suspended for 5 days for “submitting an invalid survey”. The 5 days are up and my screen reflects that I have 0 days of suspension remaining but the message on the screen still says my survey activity has been suspended meaning I cannot used the function even though their unilaterally imposed suspension is up. I have sent messages to Peanut Labs as to why the suspension and why they will not restore the function. They will not reply. WGT indicated to me that there is a known glitch with survey takers who use an iPad like myself and that may be the source of the problem.

• sesky
    3,271 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 6:31 AM

I had forgotten that although I couldn't do surveys on the PC side, for some reason, it would allow me to try them on the mobile side. I have an android but I've never once received any credits for even attempting. Nothing worse than spending 15 minutes on a survey giving them information then all of a sudden, it's not what they are looking for.I would think that could be determined long before that. I did try to get WGT involved but was basically told that they don't referee issues with players and third party vendors. For now, the videos work just fine. 

Sesky

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 6:47 AM

sesky:

I had forgotten that although I couldn't do surveys on the PC side, for some reason, it would allow me to try them on the mobile side. I have an android but I've never once received any credits for even attempting. Nothing worse than spending 15 minutes on a survey giving them information then all of a sudden, it's not what they are looking for.I would think that could be determined long before that. I did try to get WGT involved but was basically told that they don't referee issues with players and third party vendors. For now, the videos work just fine. 

Sesky

I absolutely agree: it is very frustrating to go through a whole survey and not get any credits. More than once, that's happened to me as well. In fact, a couple of times, I didn't even get the message that I was disqualified. The survey simply submitted and no credits were received.

That was one of the reasons I stopped doing them for a while (I recently just started doing surveys again). Of course, the other reason I had stopped taking surveys was there were no caps on video credits. 

Around mid-April, I started again doing surveys. I've actually had really good luck this time, earning about 300 credits per day on just surveys. With the video credits, I've earned over 13,000 credits in the last 30 days. 😀

RSS