Forums

Help › Forums

Free Gifts

Fri, Feb 26 2021 5:11 AM (7 replies)
  • mtbman52
    5 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 7:44 AM

I occasionally get emails from WGT about a free gift I have earned, but I cannot find anyway of claiming the free gift and adding it to my equipment. This includes free balls and accessories. Does anybody know how to claim these?

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 3:46 PM

I assume you’re referring g to today’s free Puma hat?? You would need to log in to either the Mobile App, PC Earle Access or Steam versions of the game (not Flash)

• jimmy3foot
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 8:41 PM

How do I equip my free puma hat ?

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 10:26 PM

You don't need to claim them - they arrive by themselves. Protocol in your "Account" tab.

• mtbman52
    5 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 1:53 AM

OK I was only aware of the Flash version. I have just tried the PC Earle version but the screen is so small it is really difficult to see what you are doing although I did find my free gift. Is the Steam version any better in terms of using the whole screen?

• mtbman52
    5 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 1:54 AM

I don't have a Protocol in my Account tab??

• BrianCheese
    37 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2021 5:11 AM

The same continually happens to me; since changing from the Facebook Flash game to the new version on my desktop, I appeared to get lots of freebies and gifts - balls etc. Yet with the exception of an automatically generated Premium bonus, I've never been able to find any of the other gifts.

Plus, I don't appear to have any logical understanding on how the head-to-head works - in terms of sponsors and new apparel...

And I can't for the life of me work out or understand what the point of the coins is; they don't appear to be able to do anything apart from as a head-to-head gambling gateway. 

Plus, has anyone else tried to get free coins by doing the surveys? I've managed to get very little from these but have spent huge swathes of time going through the motions only to be told I'm no longer eligible or not the right demographic. It just seems like yet another unfair element to an otherwise enjoyable app. I realised a long time ago that this is a game designed to have money spent on it otherwise you're always going to be shafted by it.

RSS