Forums

Help › Forums

Exiting my current Country Club

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 17 2020 12:12 PM (9 replies)
  • finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 7:43 PM

Is it possible to leave my current country club?  We don't seem to ever DO anything and there are only 6 people in it so I would like to go to a bigger/better club.

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 8:16 PM

finsfanct:

Is it possible to leave my current country club?  We don't seem to ever DO anything and there are only 6 people in it so I would like to go to a bigger/better club.

There should be a quit country club button on the same line as the club name on its home page, it is over to the right.

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 2:27 AM

finsfanct:
    We don't seem to ever DO anything

You been a member since Jan. 2010 and are a L21 Amateur and you say your club dont do anything.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 4:10 AM

Now that you are back from a long hiatus, I would  recommend that you start playing ranked rounds. This is the only way to get your average down so that you can advance to higher tiers. As your tier gets higher the established clubs will have more to offer you. There might even be a mentorship program where a higher tier player helps you. 

The other thing that you should do is start a friends list. any club that you do join won't offer much if you have not put other members on your friends list. hard to play multi-player games with club members when your are not friends.

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 8:38 PM

Thanks for the helpful post.  (BTW, thank you for realizing that I didn't really play when I first signed up.  I have been really into it lately though.)

I guess that would lead to my next post.  How do I add other players to my "friends" list?

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 8:43 PM

Thanks for the reply gary....I don't see a button on that screen anywhere.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 10:44 PM
    Go to a players profile page and the add friend button is over on the top right of the page.
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 9:14 AM

finsfanct:
    I don't see a button on that screen anywhere.

On PC it isn't dependent on Flash and should be there. If you are on a mobile device, go to Country Clubs, then Tools all the way to the right. 

• gogolfgo0
    1,442 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 6:05 AM

I'm Actively recruiting and have a lot going on - tourneys have 500/1000 purse winnings - restacked each month, Have Tips, Info, Tricks, Improve your game Exponantially!

Hit me Up - invite Sent!

Carl - (ASSASI-NATION)

• finsfanct
    143 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 12:12 PM

Thanks to everyone for their help. 

I found my new home.  No longer searching for new CC

RSS