Help › Forums

The Mod's & CS

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 13 2020 6:23 AM (2 replies)
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 5:35 AM

WGTChampion / WGTIcon et all 

Thank you for your service , I'm sure a lot of things are going on behind the scenes . I appreciate all you guys do for us , You have always been helpful and kind , CS is fair and impartial and they do the best they can considering the circumstances . 

They listen to our complaints and put up with our behavior , Petty and childish at times . We don't always remember the important things , Family , Friends , Respect & Kindness . 

The WGT community is special to many of us . Over the years we have made many friends and sometimes we disagree but I think we all want the same things , This place we call WGT has brought a lot of us together that would not be possible otherwise . People from all over the world get together for a friendly game of golf . Discord and skype make it possible for us to chat and get to know one another on a more personal basis .

With the world like it is now many are staying at home and difficulties are eminent , I play with people in their 70s and 80s . I love to hear their stories . Some are gone now and they will be missed but not forgotten .

To all the essential workers , Thank you for your service .

Thank you Moderators & customer service for all you do .

To the WGT community - Thank you !  Stay safe , Be kind . And don't forget the R word .

RESPECT …... 

• JDGHOST
    6,767 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 6:13 AM

Well said Casey!! I have to say that CS has pretty much always helped me and my club members with 99% of all issue's (sometimes things just can't be resolved but far and few between) ...So Kudos to the Staff....👍👍

JD

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 6:23 AM

CEverett12:

WGTChampion / WGTIcon et all 

Thank you for your service , I'm sure a lot of things are going on behind the scenes . I appreciate all you guys do for us , You have always been helpful and kind , CS is fair and impartial and they do the best they can considering the circumstances . 

They listen to our complaints and put up with our behavior , Petty and childish at times . We don't always remember the important things , Family , Friends , Respect & Kindness . 

The WGT community is special to many of us . Over the years we have made many friends and sometimes we disagree but I think we all want the same things , This place we call WGT has brought a lot of us together that would not be possible otherwise . People from all over the world get together for a friendly game of golf . Discord and skype make it possible for us to chat and get to know one another on a more personal basis .

With the world like it is now many are staying at home and difficulties are eminent , I play with people in their 70s and 80s . I love to hear their stories . Some are gone now and they will be missed but not forgotten .

To all the essential workers , Thank you for your service .

Thank you Moderators & customer service for all you do .

To the WGT community - Thank you !  Stay safe , Be kind . And don't forget the R word .

RESPECT …... 

+1

RSS