Forums

Help › Forums

Putting bug

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 13 2020 5:25 AM (3 replies)
  • pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 12:19 PM

I'll go to reverse mode, and when i go to select a putting scale it's locked.  I can't select a scale, I can't move my putting line or go back to the old view.  This has been occurring for a few days, every couple rounds it comes on, and it stinks to be in a coin room game with it because you time out.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 4:31 PM

Have a look at your "Swing" Circle. Is it blank and have a bunch of chevrons (arrows) above it? If this is what it looks like this is a long time bug. I find it happens when you start hitting buttons like the reverse view or backspin before the next screen is fully loaded or has just finished loading.

What you need to do is move the Swing Circle up just a little bit like you are taking a stroke and either let go and allow the meter to go all the way through the stroke without hitting the screen to stop it or (which I prefer) press on the Swing Circle and move it up and back down to the start position then let go. Just make sure the meter hasn't started before you hit anything else.  Either way should reset the meter.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 4:40 AM

So it happened again, and it's when I go from reverse back to normal view.  no swing circle is available.  

I will pay more attention next time it occurs.

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 5:25 AM

so it happened on the first hole of a Shanghai match....and yes, using the swing meter unfroze it.  Just strange why it's happening now vs never happening prior to the most recent update.

RSS