Help › Forums

looking for a CC

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 11 2020 3:06 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 6:20 PM

Just made Master. The club I'm in doesn't communicate very well.

let me know if your willing.

Thanks,

ZZmoenorman

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 6:32 PM

Take a look here. See if this fit's your needs. 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 7:08 PM

Invitation sent. If you like what you see, we'd like to have you on board.

• ShellyVan
    907 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 10:58 PM

I too, have sent you an invite to our CC....We are a fairly new CC, but are steadily growing....We have in-house tournaments every month....some for fun, some for prizes.  We only have one requirement, and that is, that you use your daily xp pass when you play....we have a discord channel for easy communication.  We DO NOT tolerate any drama in our club.  We are here to golf, have fun, and make friends, and enjoy old friends....check us out.

Shellyvan

Blondes Have More Fun

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 4:53 AM

Perhaps you should talk to the owner or one of the directors in your club. Directors are key to organizing clubs. Each should have duties that the owner has given to them. Communication is one of those duties.( Why are you a club director?)

Are you using Discord or TeamSpeak?  Does the club have a forum?  What things are you doing to encourage communication?

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:07 AM

Hack, thanks for the suggestion.  I have attempted to get the owner to talk to me, Recently he asked me to be a director and then made me I director before I responded.  My Questions to him go unanswered.  I indicated to him that if I did not get a response I was going to find another CC.

I don't know what discord or teamspeak are so no we don't do that.

thanks again, 

ZZ

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:14 AM

Hi ZZ,

I am in a fantastic club and have been for 7 years now.  Lots of communication, tournaments and great people in TPC. 

Have a look at this thread:  http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/567497.aspx

Best Wishes,

Marion

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:29 AM

Thank you.  I cannot find the invitation you referred to.  I would like to join your Club.

I am quitting my current CC today and will send you a friend request thanks again.

ZZ

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:34 AM

zzmoenorman:

Thank you.  I cannot find the invitation you referred to.  I would like to join your Club.

I am quitting my current CC today and will send you a friend request thanks again.

ZZ

Which one of us are you talking to?  I sent you a friend invite if you want to accept and talk to me in a personal message.

• zzmoenorman
    31 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:43 AM

Dear Ladychipper,

I have decided to join the Golf Masters Club.  Thank you.

Play well,

ZZ

• PAGES
RSS