Forums

Help › Forums

Seasonal Player Looking for CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 12 2020 8:06 PM (3 replies)
  • FalconDave
    44 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 6:46 AM

Hello all. I'm a player that plays consistently and fairly competitively for the Spring and Summer months, but often totally disappears during the NFL season due to a slight fantasy football obsession (I probably need help!). Even when "away" I do play a round from time to time. 

I'm looking for a CC that has a lot of members and can tolerate a player with the attendance pattern noted above. I have always played in a web browser prior to last month. Since my latest return from hibernation I have been using the WGT app on my desktop. The biggest plus is the meter consistence. The biggest draw back is that I love the additional camera angles available in the browser. 

I'm not a stat chaser and I'm not someone who is going to grind on xp for myself or for the CC. That said, I am a bit of a perfectionist and it is important to me to consistently improve my game while playing. 

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 8:15 PM

If you can play at least once a month check out the Nice and Friendly CC. We are a no pressure club with lots of tourneys. No clash or TW requirement.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 4:30 PM

You are welcome back anythime Dave just shoot me an invite. you know your xp points will come back to you if you rejoin

fireman33

We still use Discord to talk

• HALFBACKFLANK
    416 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 8:06 PM

Hi Dave,

I've sent you an invite to Club 801. All we ask is members play at least 1 club tourney or clash per month and use the free CC passes. We keep players on the list if they advise they will be away from the game for a while.. Sounds like our CC may be a good fit.

HBF

RSS