Forums

Help › Forums

WANT TO OWN A LEVEL 19 CC?

Sat, Aug 28 2021 9:36 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 2:17 AM

Our very small club is in the process of merging with another large CC.  However, we have exceeded level 19 with 83 million CC xp in the past year, so it seems a shame to throw all that work away.  It made me think of how many small CC's are out there that would possibly take a really long time to get to level 19 and that inheriting this club might be a very attractive option.

If you are interested, let me know right away and we can discuss the details, as most of us will be gone by this weekend.

Thanks,

Nancy

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 3:08 AM

Bump!

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 8:56 AM

Nancy1959:

Bump!

You're bumping your own post 51 minutes after you wrote it? Okay, then maybe my reply will help your purpose too.

Good luck with the merge and with hopefully finding a new owner.

My club the Las Vegas Knights are always on the lookout for new active players, so in case any of your existing members prefer being in a smaller club rather than the one you are merging with then please feel free to point them in our direction! We have a full and competitive season of tournaments.

I hope all goes well for you and the club-mates at the new club.

Nigel.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 2:50 PM

Hmmm...

Just thinking to myself: What would be the attractive benefit of inheriting a L19 CC w/o members?

Looks like someone has an answer to it - joined today as a Recruit and is shown on the Homepage as the owner. Hoping that he'll be able to use the owner's tools while Nancy is still shown as the owner in the list.

Perhaps this will be clearer when day breaks ;)

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 3:13 PM

She burnt out now. Lol

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 3:17 PM

He's a good friend and I had written him yesterday about this.  I didn't hear back from him until this afternoon.  He started a CC in mid-January and they have five very active members who will all be joining him over here.  They were only at level 9 and it was very attractive for them to obtain a level 19 club as it would have taken them years to get there.  A couple of our members also might stay put and not make the move to a big club.  Others can now return to Bedford Springs should they decide they preferred a small club.

So I think it's a win-win situation.

• Nancy1959
    7,061 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 3:20 PM

callaghan159:

She burnt out now. Lol

Nope, I was just a little bored at BSR (as were others), so we think this is a good move.    :)

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 10:11 PM

If Nancy could just stay one more month, they could be Level 20. It's only another 200 million.

• jlhoelscher
    9,912 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 6:58 AM

Nancy1959:
    Nope, I was just a little bored at BSR (as were others), so we think this is a good move.    :)

I agree 100%. Nancy is a fine person and has worked very hard to make this work. Well done Nancy! :)

~Majestic Mountain

• jlhoelscher
    9,912 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2021 1:14 AM

Nancy1959:

callaghan159:

She burnt out now. Lol

And now we are the only club at level 22. Thank you for all of your hard work Nancy. 

Best of wishes to all,

Jeff

• PAGES
RSS