Forums

Help › Forums

Is this WGT's oldest active player?

Mon, Jun 26 2023 1:37 PM (195 replies)
  • Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 10:48 AM

IRISHKING1916:

Hahaha , Kind words all, not quite that old KP lol and Clem you are still the only Irishman to acknowledge my being King, if only just to humour me, and just to shut me up really lol

Thank you Sidersbest for the acknowledgment lol , i now feel old, its been a long trip since the days of Bali Hai CTTH and a set of starter clubs, there were no choices lol

A trailblazer award may be just getting a little carried away though , but again , thank you

Congrats matey!!

• topaz53
    365 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 1:17 PM

Well done old fella and may it continue ,Cheers 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 3:11 PM

Very good player, very good friend. Grande KING-KARL

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 10:42 PM

SidersBest:
    And anyone else that is active today

Came across one fuzzygazz who joined in June 2007 also and still active.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 6:53 AM

twinponds169:

SidersBest:
    And anyone else that is active today

Came across one fuzzygazz who joined in June 2007 also and still active.

Ring the bells, honks the horns, let's raise our glasses for another round. FUZZYGAZZ has been found. 

Thank you, Fuzzygazz for being a trail blazer

Siders Best 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 11:00 AM

I am still active! Some may argue with that. Great game great friends made from here how could I stay away. Thunderbird my clan mate also started June of 2007 . Geesh. In isolation now as many are and glad we still have game to play.Tough times now but many friends here and still support each other. i have been playing on i pad for a few years so thats why I havent been on forum here. Maybe a merge?  Peace ty for sleeve!!!

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 11:19 AM

Fuzzygazz:

I am still active! Some may argue with that. Great game great friends made from here how could I stay away. Thunderbird my clan mate also started June of 2007 . Geesh. In isolation now as many are and glad we still have game to play.Tough times now but many friends here and still support each other. i have been playing on i pad for a few years so thats why I havent been on forum here. Maybe a merge?  Peace ty for sleeve!!!

Congrads,Thunderbird - You too deserve the "TRAILBLAZERS AWARD"  Wishing you good health and many more years of playing. Keep em in the fairway!

Siders Best

RSS