• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 3:23 AM

We have no powers to do so.

Please "contact" WGT below.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 4:09 AM

I thought that was only in coin games but yesterday while in a ranked round this player outdrove everyone by 20 yards and dude had inferior balls and driver.Please tell me I am wrong and if so how did the player do this.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 7:09 AM

From what I understand they are removed for club & WGT tournaments, all other games the active.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 8:01 AM

Beginning of the end if they allow this outside of coin rooms.

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 11:41 AM

Could it have been the use of spin ?

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, May 4 2020 11:13 PM

as has been stated multiple times. 

apparel is in effect in clash rounds

also they are in effect in "friendly" games on mobile. (these are classified as practice rounds)

alt shot and skins match play etc etc they have not been.

However over a year ago i did have the bonuses in a few alt shot rounds. no idea why and it hasn't repeated itself. 

There might be a way to glitch it and make that happen and maybe years ago i did it accidentally. But i don't know what the method is if that is possible.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 6:19 AM

Mythanatos:

as has been stated multiple times. 

apparel is in effect in clash rounds

also they are in effect in "friendly" games on mobile. (these are classified as practice rounds)

On mobile, clash rounds count as ranked rounds for average. At least, they always have for me. But I've never used apparel. 

Are you saying if a player equips apparel, then they count as practice rounds? 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 8:27 AM

The Avatar Apparel Enhancement Abilities affect Head 2 Head Coin games and any events that use the H2H format as its basis, such as Turf Wars and Showdowns. They also affect Clashes and Single Player (Solo) Ranked and Practice Rounds. 
    I do not play much cross platform matches but I believe the Apparel Enhancements also affect  Match and Stroke play games between friends who are playing PCEA vs. Flash. I am not sure about Alt shot/Skins/Multi player games when a player is using PCEA vs. Flash.

The Avatar Apparel Enhancement Abilities DO NOT apply in any WGT or Country Club Tournament events. This includes all Stroke, CTTH, Ready Go's and Bracket formats. This is denoted in the event's info with a little "No Apparel" symbol (shield with t-shirt crossed out) 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 9:55 AM

Mythanatos:
    alt shot and skins match play etc etc they have not been.

while testing the new version of EA, the apparel has been in effect in some AS matches and not others.  It has bit hit or miss...

When I equip a ball thinking apparel is in play, it seems to be deactivated, when I use a better ball the stupid stuff is turned on even in an AS match.  But again it was not consistent and I was playing on EA while the others were on flash I believe, because I joined a game for testing purposes.

there is suppose to eventually be a box that can be checked by the player setting up the game as to whether apparel is in play or not.

This same type of box should be made available to players because if you want to play a practice round on the new version, you basically have to unequip all of your apparel if you are trying to practice for a WGT type tournament where apparel is not in play.  

• PAGES
RSS