Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/28/20 ***

Sun, May 3 2020 12:05 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 7:11 AM

A bunch of new pins on the front 9 of Wolf Creek. 

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 7:53 AM

EasyEdward:

Hopefully after the update we will not only have happy hitting but happy with the look of our posts.

:-)

EE

That was the first thing I checked for.

And it's a big bag of nope.

Nigel.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 8:59 AM

Mr WiGit....

Thanks for keeping the ground keepers working.    Always nice to have the changs of pins.   

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 9:28 AM

I remember the days when WGT would give us a list of things they fixed, updated, added ect

• lonniescott711
    4,181 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 10:08 AM

Bowl64:

A bunch of new pins on the front 9 of Wolf Creek. 

Back 9 has new pins also . But cant make any purchases from the pro shop on the pcEA version of the game . Tried buying some of the new LoudMouth gear but the game for some reason wasnt responding  properly .  Not surprised though as its as usual , fix one thing and break something else .

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 12:38 PM

Still can`t log in properly with the Avast secure browser, the box with "WGT notice you have a Facebook account" or something to that effect, comes up and i click "continue on WGT.com" and that`s it.

Takes to long to redirect me to WGT apparently and i don`t get any further. Have to use the "Brave" browser.

Bjorn

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 12:47 PM

Nice work adding new pin placements on Wolf, almost as good as adding a new course. Thumbs up & a lil' nod of the ol' antlers to ya, WGT. Now we just gotta sort out some of the stuff ya broke, lol.

Doc :)

• SplashLewis
    357 Posts
    Wed, Apr 29 2020 4:19 PM

Bowl64:

Still can`t log in properly with the Avast secure browser, the box with "WGT notice you have a Facebook account" or something to that effect, comes up and i click "continue on WGT.com" and that`s it.

Takes to long to redirect me to WGT apparently and i don`t get any further. Have to use the "Brave" browser.

Bjorn

I used to login from Facebook.  you don't get everything logging in that way.   I now just go here

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Have you tried that?   I don't have to log in as it knows I was logged in from face book.  I just happen to log out one day last week and when I went back to log in, I realized I didn't know my login credentials.  So I went back through facebook to login.  closed the browser, opened a new one and ran the gameclient link above.

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 12:05 AM

SplashLewis:

Bowl64:

Bjorn

I used to login from Facebook.  you don't get everything logging in that way.   I now just go here

http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx

Have you tried that?   I don't have to log in as it knows I was logged in from face book.  I just happen to log out one day last week and when I went back to log in, I realized I didn't know my login credentials.  So I went back through facebook to login.  closed the browser, opened a new one and ran the gameclient link above.

My WGT Topgolf home page is gone now. It shows redirecting to some Facebook stuff n after couple of seconds the page goes offline. Wont be able to see anymore of friends updates, earnings etc. Cant start a new message as well. (tried all browsers)

The only thing thats working now is game client, forums etc. 

I had wrote an email to CS asking if they could close my Facebook account n retain only wgt.com and thus redirecting may stop interfering with the wgt Topgolf homepage n thus loads. Will see. 

• PAGES
RSS