Forums

Help › Forums

"My Tournaments"

Fri, Jul 2 2021 8:28 PM (22 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 8:29 PM

It would appear that you have to receive an invitation to enter a private tournament with and the entry code would be in the invitation. But at this time I see no way to set up a private tournament. And my tournaments is on mobile as well as the new desktop version. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 3:49 AM

Just like 20 years ago with the Tiger Woods Series 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 4:04 AM

Wutpa:

I had half a hope that maybe they were working on a way for multiplayer play in tournaments.

Half a hope may be overstating it. A quarter.

An eighth.

Now there is a great idea Nigel....I brought that up a long time ago as well I mean the TV pro's play in groups in Tournaments right? But unfortunately you are being VERY generous at 1/4 hope 😆

JD

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 10:42 AM

Very strange indeed

Steam game version is 1.58.6.198191_D and has the my tournaments.

Desktop PCEA is version 1.58.5.198191_D and does not have it.  As far as I can tell, neither one of them updates when started, so those appear to be the latest versions.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 12:22 PM

garyk49:

Steam game version is 1.58.6.198191_D and has the my tournaments.

Desktop PCEA is version 1.58.5.198191_D and does not have it. 

I play on PCEA rather than Steam, and I have that same version running. But I definitely have 'My Tournaments' there Gary.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 1:25 PM

Hi everyone. Things have been more of a whirlwind than usual lately. I'm sorry I haven't been able to speak to this sooner.

The My Tournaments tab is new to mobile and PCEA standalone and coming this week to Steam. 

The My Tournaments tab is where players can go to view their active tournaments. 

It's also where a player can use a password to enter special hidden private tournaments. We'll do a big test of that feature soon so keep an eye out in the forums for a special WGTChampion tournament with a password in these forums. 

_CHAMPION 

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 1:47 PM

WGTChampion:
    It's also where a player can use a password to enter special hidden private tournaments. We'll do a big test of that feature soon so keep an eye out in the forums for a special WGTChampion tournament with a password in these forums

So this WILL NOT allow us to create a tourney and our own password and invite friends from all over WGT that may not be in our individual Country Clubs as someone suggested this might be what this new "Private Tournament" Icon was for?.......I knew that Idea sounded way to good be true ....😠😠😠.....sigh well thanks for the explanation then...

JD

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 4:09 PM

JDGHOST:

WGTChampion:
    It's also where a player can use a password to enter special hidden private tournaments. We'll do a big test of that feature soon so keep an eye out in the forums for a special WGTChampion tournament with a password in these forums

So this WILL NOT allow us to create a tourney and our own password and invite friends from all over WGT that may not be in our individual Country Clubs as someone suggested this might be what this new "Private Tournament" Icon was for?.......I knew that Idea sounded way to good be true ....😠😠😠.....sigh well thanks for the explanation then...

JD

I think what Champ was saying is that to test it Champ will be making a tourney and you will have to visit the forum to find out what the password is.  Doesn't mean(not saying you could not be correct) that what you stated might happen.

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 1:03 PM

Champ, when will the "Enter New Tournament Code" be available so we can create tournaments? 

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2020 1:43 PM

RSS