Forums

Help › Forums

Purchase did not go to equiptment

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 27 2020 4:44 PM (4 replies)
  • shotlinx
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 11:17 AM

On 4/22/2020 and 4/24/2020 I purchased a sleeves of WGT Legend GI2-SD2 Vapor Balls (L30+/Legend+) (White) @ 175 credits each. they did not populate into my equipment. Please add the balls to my inventory or credit my account.

• WGTJudgeSmails
    259 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 11:37 AM

Hey shotlinx,

I have added those sleeves to your account and we have gone back to fix the issue. Let us know if you need help with anything else in the future by reaching out through our FAQ page.

-WGTJudgeSmails

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 12:19 PM

Hi WGT,

Since I saw a response to this email/ post  above, I thought I would try posting here.

I sent 3 emails to WGT from my home page about my Consecutive days played not showing up and sending me back to day 1. 

I also had played a C.C. Tournament and noticed it never appeared in my history.

Hoping to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible because my consecutive days are back at the beginning and not adding the correct XP points.

Thank you 

Wayne             Wayne18pro           

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 12:19 PM

Hi WGT,

Since I saw a response to this email/ post  above, I thought I would try posting here.

I sent 3 emails to WGT from my home page about my Consecutive days played not showing up and sending me back to day 1. 

I also had played a C.C. Tournament and noticed it never appeared in my history.

Hoping to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible because my consecutive days are back at the beginning and not adding the correct XP points.

Thank you 

Wayne             Wayne18pro           

• Wayne18Pro
    74 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2020 4:44 PM

Hi WGT,

Thank you for resolving this issue.

Wayne     Wayne18pro

RSS