Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Internal Awards

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 7 2020 10:38 AM (5 replies)
  • PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 8:28 AM

I give virtual awards for tournament winners and many other things.  All of a sudden when I post them they blow up instead of holding the size I set.  I use the little film strip in the forum to post them and I am using Postimage.org to bring them in.  I tried making a new account in that program and it does the same thing.  Something has to have changed in WGT posting.  HELP!

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 9:54 AM

I'm guessing that the format of your pictures has changed, or the way postimage stores or transporrts them.

Take care of the "width" parameter in the Insert Media function. 450 width is good for forum posts, while wall posts must be much smaller.

On your wall, I see that former pics are "scaled to 200 (width)" and fit well, while the last one is not scaled and appears too big. Thus, 200 may be the number!

Have fun!

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 10:27 AM

PI61, it's not on your end. There is an issue with the image re-sizing in the Wall posting and it is posting them @ the full 100% of original image.

You need to resize your images before uploading them to Postimage.org so that they are the size you want at 100%.

Here is a free online tool you can use ImageResizer.com

• PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 9:35 AM

Why have I not received any response from WGT?  I continue to fall further behind on my awards and it has not been fixed.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 9:49 AM

Deleted.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 10:38 AM

PI61:
    Why have I not received any response from WGT? 
    You'd have to ask them directly, because they do only scarce customer support here.

See Contact, below.

RSS