Forums

Help › Forums

Friend invite's

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 24 2020 1:07 PM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 1:07 PM

I at times have had many friend's on here as I love that feature as to think I may one day meet those and play those players again and I send invites to only those who I think are decent players or at least the ones that try to have fun on this site and not go all huffy and ballistic when they shoot a bad shot or have a bad round..some of those players on my list have stayed on 4 months or longer..but yet after the friend invite was sent either by them or by me..never have I played one of them again even when it shows them on line and also on my invite list..and never do but a small handful even answer the invite and I do not know why this is..I mean come on players..put your setting on so that you will either play a round if you are invited to it by a friend or decline it if you are already playing after all that is why the invite was sent in the first place my setting is always on one of two setting's always.Available or friends only.but also some players do not bother to log out of the site when they leave it and even tho they have the right setting on they are not online to except any game invite from anyone but yet it will show them as ready to play any round weather it be from a friend or anyone else..so also clue in a bit that if you are leaving the site.. always log out...because if you are not logged out some low life hacker can and will steal your account and you will not even know it until it is to late and all your stuff will be then be theirs and not yours no more as they just sit back and wait for people to not log out of of a site or sites.. I lost my account on another site by not logging out twice once and not only lost all I had on it but 7000 credits to boot and am pretty darn sure it can happen as well on this site..so be warned if you leave the site ..log out of it...or you may just pay the ultimate price for not doing it take care and be safe everyone

RSS