Forums

Help › Forums

Early Access and member status

Tue, May 19 2020 6:28 PM (22 replies)
  • RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Tue, Apr 21 2020 6:42 PM

I was trying to play a cross platform game earlier, I can find no place that my game status (ready, busy, etc) is found or can be changed.  What am I missing?

I also started a multiplayer game, but when you choose invite, it shows all friends, and they can't be ordered by those who are available or looking for a game, so you have to scan , in my case, over 150 friends to find the ones available for a game.  Can't this be ordered as in the flash version?  Very cumbersome.  

Club assignments:  I loaded this morning, and the EA version changed my club selections,  I do not use my hybrid club, instead use 3 wedges.  I couldn't remove my club and replace it with my missing wedge.  I did set my game to use advanced mode, left the EA version, fired up flash and fixed my clubs, then went back to EA and my clubs were then in tact.  There has to be a way in EA to alter your club setup.

These are a few of the deal breakers I have found.

Hope this will soon be addressed.

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 12:54 AM
    The three
    amigos
    wedges

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 4:43 AM

RedRockster:
    I was trying to play a cross platform game earlier, I can find no place that my game status (ready, busy, etc) is found or can be changed.  What am I missing?

Press Shift + Tab and you will get the community page. The friends list is on there.

Besides each persons name is a dropdown box(Menu), You send a message to someone on there, change you status.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 4:53 AM

You can see the friends list to the right

Now this is with the dropdown. You can see the status

Now you can see how to send a message

Scott, I did that without adding the JPG Extention. @ :450

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 5:35 AM

Yup, it kinda works Don, but the forum treats it like a video insert, thats why it acts differently to an image insert I think.

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 6:52 AM

RedRockster:

I also started a multiplayer game, but when you choose invite, it shows all friends, and they can't be ordered by those who are available or looking for a game, so you have to scan , in my case, over 150 friends to find the ones available for a game.  Can't this be ordered as in the flash version?  Very cumbersome.  

Club assignments:  I loaded this morning, and the EA version changed my club selections,  I do not use my hybrid club, instead use 3 wedges.  I couldn't remove my club and replace it with my missing wedge.  I did set my game to use advanced mode, left the EA version, fired up flash and fixed my clubs, then went back to EA and my clubs were then in tact.  There has to be a way in EA to alter your club setup.

Hi,

Here's a Workaround, In EA go to Practice Green & do as below

Then after you get your Game Invite you can then access same Menu In Game & Uncheck so you can play in peace

Ken

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 10:22 AM

ScottHope:

Yup, it kinda works Don, but the forum treats it like a video insert, thats why it acts differently to an image insert I think.

The one good thing about it, is that you can click on it for my Old Eyes and make it bigger

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 10:25 AM

Kenher01:

RedRockster:

Hi,

Here's a Workaround, In EA go to Practice Green & do as below

Then after you get your Game Invite you can then access same Menu In Game & Uncheck so you can play in peace

Ken

Yes, Good Advice. That's what I did on advice from Paul Harper. Make yourself Invisible 

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 10:37 AM

DonCaron:
    The one good thing about it, is that you can click on it for my Old Eyes and make it bigger

Works for mine too.  ; )

• RedRockster
    691 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 11:35 AM

thanks, I thought i did just that, but when I clicked on wedges it would change to the wedge I had, and not the hybrid.  I fixed in in the flash version, since I am still just in testing mode with ea right now.  

thanks again,

Paul

RSS