Forums

Help › Forums

Styling options removed

Sat, Jun 27 2020 2:05 PM (22 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 7:40 AM

ScottHope:

Well, it appears that WGT may have shot themselves in the foot over this styling thing...

Good grief.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 12:22 PM

My guess is that they know it's a problem, but that they're too stupid to know how to fix it.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 1:16 PM

This is what happens when a gaming company becomes a part of a driving-range company.

When a 🦁 is adopted by a 🐒, it becomes a 🐒.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 4:39 PM

SamSpayed:
    My guess is that they know it's a problem, but that they're too stupid to know how to fix it.

We all have our frustrations with the game and the regular breakages Sam, but even so I think that might be a tad harsh.

Nigel.

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 7:26 PM

Wutpa:
    We all have our frustrations with the game and the regular breakages Sam, but even so I think that might be a tad harsh.

I hear what you're saying, Nigel, and to an extent, I agree.  But my harshness has a purpose.

I tried asking politely in this thread for an update on this issue, and received no response.  I'm hoping that since WGT won't respond to a polite inquiry, they'll respond to something a little more critical.  Either way, it would be nice to get a response from them.

• ScottHope
    10,007 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 1:46 AM

Anyone at WGT/Topgolf willing to comment on the April 15th update which removed our styling options?

Was it accidental, deliberate, is it being investigated, does anyone there care, is anyone there listening?

Hello?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, May 15 2020 8:44 AM

ScottHope:

Anyone at WGT/Topgolf willing to comment on the April 15th update which removed our styling options?

Was it accidental, deliberate, is it being investigated, does anyone there care, is anyone there listening?

Hello?

+1

Also, the classification of CC home pages and tournament pages as 'secure', so that friends lists are not visible.

• ScottHope
    10,007 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 2:37 PM
    • Styling options still not fixed.
    • Still no explanation.
    • Still not even a sniff of an apology for causing many of us a lot of remedial work.
    • Still disappointed.
  • SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 1:04 PM

Wutpa:
    Also, the classification of CC home pages and tournament pages as 'secure', so that friends lists are not visible.

And CC forum pages as well.  Which means that if you get a game invite while you're browsing your CC forum (or any of your CC's pages), you can't see the invite to accept it.  

ScottHope:

• Styling options still not fixed.
  • Still no explanation.
  • Yep, 6 weeks later and nothing... zero... from WGT.  I believe it's a clear indication that they no longer care about their customers' concerns.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 6:48 PM

There's a 3 hour downtime starting in less than 3 hours from now.....dare I hope...?

A small, discreet, barely audible hint to the WGT team: FIX THE BLOODY FORMATTING AND SECURE PAGE DESIGNATION ISSUES PLEASE!!

Thank you for listening.

Nigel.

RSS