Forums

Help › Forums

CC Event--hopw do I connect?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:29 PM (3 replies)
  • TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 11:44 AM

I received an email saying my club was in a CC Event.  I clicked on play, selected CC Event, clicked play and it went to "Searching for an Opponent".  It didn't take me to the clash we were currently in.  I can't find a way to get in that clash.  HELP!!! 

I know your response won't be in time for this clash but maybe it will help me for the next one.

Terryn1013

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:21 PM

Terryn1013

To enter a Clash event on the Mobile/PCEA/Steam you just need to click on the Clash on your Main Game Start screen, then hit on Play a Game.

🚫 DO NOT try to start a clash game from inside your Country Club as there is a glitch and it will not work and push you back to the main start screen.

I do not play on the Flash PC version so hopefully someone else can be helpful and answer that.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:24 PM

TerryN1013:
    I received an email saying my club was in a CC Event. [...] It didn't take me to the clash we were currently in.
    R U sure that the event was still running? It's only 4 hours and you may have read the mail too late(?)

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 1:29 PM

Terry....

You entered the clash but between games.    Sometimes it takes 3-4 minutes to be matched up with another club.   

RSS