Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 4/15/20 ***

Sat, May 9 2020 4:13 PM (58 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 7:04 PM

Hi everyone,

We will have a downtime tonight starting at 10pm PDT. Expected downtime is approximately 2 hours.

-WGTicon

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 7:54 PM
    I thought this was a Clash week --- no?
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 8:45 PM

it's suppost to be!   

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 9:00 PM

Guess that they started early because I just got kicked off the game , getting loading issue mesg

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 5:35 AM

A new logo has been introduced. Adios, my old logo friend. Thanks for having welcomed me for a long time.

• alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:02 AM

Now we have incontinence greens. Im playing some practice rounds with puttingreview and there are lot of different hits, with the same power. 

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:20 AM

Politely, WGT broke something.

I get when we go to our account or messaging, we are put into a secure private page.  I do my business and then I get out of it by going to my WGT personal page and moving on from there.

But, this morning, everytime I leave my personal WGT home page and go to country club, I am being put on private page.  That means no access to friends among other things.

What?

Tom.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:24 AM

My club's home page has been changed to a secure one, so I can't see my friends list when I'm there. Trying to edit the address to remove the 's' from https doesn't work. Is this a mistake or is there some reasoning behind it that I can't yet fathom?

Also the menu at the top of the page has changed I think. It took me a while before I found the link to this forum...I thought for a moment they had removed them altogether!

• Doc58
    6,365 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 7:18 AM

When I try to post my weekly newsletter, this is how it comes out, no matter what setting I use. The preview looks fine, but when I post, this is what I get.

Also, can't see my friends list from any of the club pages, forum, tournament, or home page.

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 7:45 AM
    After yesterdays downtime, it now appears, amongst other things, that if you post a picture, the code that goes into the image element to control the size, is being removed when you post. So that means if your picture's default size is wider than about 490px, it'll go off the edge of the forum.  : (
RSS