Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Course Selection

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 15 2020 6:40 PM (3 replies)
  • BidDrive
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 6:10 AM

I recently designed my own course for our Country Club.

My question is how to select the course so I can play it and make adjustments to it if needed.

Please advise

Thanks;

Bid Drive

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 9:36 AM

Using a course builder, you can publish a tournament in your CC.

Please note that any play on these courses won't affect the average.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 4:17 PM

Likely as a level 2 CC your country club has not won any course builders by finishing in the top 500 to get a free one from WGT (course builders needed to "publish"  a Custom Course) in a Clash, and at level 2 you do not get free ones monthly (you need to be level 18 CC for that).

Now you can edit it just select the course and edit. But you can not play it in your CC until you have a course builder - so the only option is to buy one for 400 credits = but at your level and need for clubs I would advise against that.

EE

• jacktrade51
    10,834 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 6:40 PM

BidDrive:

I recently designed my own course for our Country Club.

My question is how to select the course so I can play it and make adjustments to it if needed.

Please advise

Two questions there.

If you designed it and posted it, it is there.  To pick it when posting a tournament, just do the usual and it will show up as a custom course option.

Adjustments:  The course cannot be changed when it is in use.  Otherwise, for sure.  Just click on course and go to edit.

Tom

RSS