Forums

Help › Forums

Hey

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 14 2020 12:09 PM (3 replies)
  • elglide
    1 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 5:51 PM

Love the game, played all day. I have been looking for a pc golf game ever since links wouldnt play on my windows 10 video card.  I am improving quickly wish I could say the same about my real golf game. Anyway the weather is beautiful here in Florida. We are still playing but only 1 person to a cart no rakes in the traps and the holes are blocked. Stay safe  Pat H

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 9:36 AM

elglide:
    I have been looking for a pc golf game ever since links wouldnt play on my windows 10 video card.

There's a player on here YankeeJim who plays Links and I believe on Windows 10.  I hope he sees this thread as I'm sure he'll assist you.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 9:42 AM

Wish they were open in Indiana. Glad you enjoy the game, I play every day. 

Have a good one. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 12:09 PM

pmm711:

elglide:
    I have been looking for a pc golf game ever since links wouldnt play on my windows 10 video card.

There's a player on here YankeeJim who plays Links and I believe on Windows 10.  I hope he sees this thread as I'm sure he'll assist you.

I actually play in W7 but there is a patch that should fix it. WGT frowns on posting active links to other sites so here's a screenshot of the front page of the Links Country Club Pro Shop.  :-)

FWIW, I found WGT myself when the Links Tour,Cases Ladder and the Gaming Zone faded from popularity. That was 11 years ago and while the 2 games don't really compare, this one has more than fit the bill. Stick around.  ;-)

RSS