Forums

Help › Forums

Dead Beat Country Clubs

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2020 7:16 PM (3 replies)
  • RichieF47
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 2:18 PM

i am currently in a Dead Beat Country Club..i entered this club recently as a level 15 Hacker. i battled in Turf Wars ALONE..and managed to gain my Amature status. there is Nothing in this Dead Beat Country Club, No tips, No Nothing..no one is Ever on..how i got accepted in the first place seems to be a Mystery. Should i take a chance and Create my own Country Club? or Join another Country Club? and how do i know or how can i tell any Country Club is activie? Creating my own Country Club sounds like a good idea..i just dont know enough about creating a club to fully commit..i am Hesitant at leaving my current Dead Beat Country Club. I Am an daily active player...and i desserve to be in a Club that is active and has daily ,active, Nice & Friendly players aswel. 

• KilsWitcH
    12 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 2:50 PM

Richie

If you go to http://www.wgt.com/clubs/ there is a Country Club search section. You can search for your own country or specific name etc.

If you look into a Country Club example here: http://www.wgt.com/clubs/norulz/default.aspx you can see all the members of the club and when they were last active.

My advice is if you've been playing with other people and got along or respected their play, check their Country Club, see if it's active and think about joining it.

I'm yet to join a Country Club myself. Im super loyal, so need to make sure I find the right one that works for the both of us. But I have met a few people willing to help and with the possibility of joining at a later stage.

Hope this helps

Kil

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 3:16 PM

Take a look here.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/617336.aspx

If it's something you think you would like, give us a try.

Dave. 

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 7:16 PM

You solved this by creating an own CC - not the best choice if you want support.

Anyway:

RichieF47:
    there is Nothing in this Dead Beat Country Club, No tips, No Nothing..no one is Ever on..how i got accepted in the first place seems to be a Mystery.
    There is a set-up in the owner's tools to automatically accept new members. This may hide the fact that the owner hasn't played since 2018 and only four members have been playing in 2020 - none in April though. This CC may be regarded dead.

RichieF47:
    i am Hesitant at leaving my current Dead Beat Country Club.
    There's not much to hinder you - joining and leaving a CC is unrestricted and free.

RichieF47:
    i desserve to be in a Club that is active and has daily ,active, Nice & Friendly players aswel. 
    True!

Interested in a CC, this may be checked by looking at the "Date last played" information in the CC's members list. Especially, look for an active owner. Has he been playing lately? I'd advise to get in contact with an owner or a director before joining just to see if he's active and friendly and responsive to any questions you may have. He might even tell you why he wants or wants not to see you as a member.

RSS