Forums

Help › Forums

D/C

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:13 PM (3 replies)
  • cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:15 AM

First game of the day on my computer ended in disconnect by other player. Happens every game now.....you hear that.......EVERY GAME.  Other player has meter issues on EVERY SINGLE GAME.......difficult to be enjoyable when a complete game is impossible because of player disconnects due to a crappy unattended WGT platform. This site should be totally free for everything till it's operated correctly............YOU SUCK. 

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:13 PM

Whoa whoa now, Cherokee.... Can I call you Cherokee? Imma glad we got that sorted.

Most often, the players disconnect is caused on their end, not the WGT'ster's problem at all.

Now Imma not here to marginalize your situation. We have ALL been there, frustrated beyond human culpability....

Also add in the fact that your LOCAL servers are on overdrive, with no red bull. OH THE HUMANTIY>>>>

Take a chill pill. Read the forums on the right. SEARCH box. Type in anything you want. There is a virtual wealth of information in here, you just need to find it.

The chill pill is no longer the *little yellow* ones Mick sang about. Their blue now

Candy...............

Be well, be safe, be ultra cool, and pass it on

-------------------------<*{{{{{-(

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 4:24 AM

cherokeegreen:

First game of the day on my computer ended in disconnect by other player. Happens every game now.....you hear that.......EVERY GAME.  Other player has meter issues on EVERY SINGLE GAME.......difficult to be enjoyable when a complete game is impossible because of player disconnects due to a crappy unattended WGT platform. This site should be totally free for everything till it's operated correctly............YOU SUCK. 

Great game. Love it. Cheers

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 4:38 AM

The OP is showing his love or affection, too, only in a different way.  Otherwise, he would've moved onto another game.

RSS