Rainy Day Showdown Day 3 Issues

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 10 2020 8:49 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 10:22 AM

Hi everyone. 

I feel terrible having to write another one of these. There was a new issue in the 3rd day of qualifying that caused one of the leaderboards, usually only 100 players, to grow to thousands. Players on that leaderboard were unable to load the Showdown section of the game because of the amount of players on the leaderboard AND all of those players were told they missed the cut. 

We're working on solutions for those players right now and I will update this post with information as I receive it. 

Thank you so much for your patience. 

_CHAMPION 

• pchyen
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:17 AM

Thanks good to know! I am one of the affected players. Placed 6th but was told I am not eligible/disqualified.

• Infyniti
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:31 AM

just some more data for you.

early in the wee hours i played the veteran level. showed  235 entries at the time "Finish top 118 to advance"

i was able to play it just fine. however.

I finished tied for 4th in score. 8th on the board and didn't make the cut. obviously bugged as you said. 

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 2:29 PM

Struggling to get players so you are giving them 10 credits to enter the rookie division then they can’t enter anyway. Maybe it’s time to give the showdowns a rest until you sort the glitches out. I’m not being malicious, I just think the showdowns are a good concept albeit flawed.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:58 PM

Thanks Champ.

Have a better day.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 10:15 AM

the continuing showdown problems!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:49 AM

Sorry for the late update. The issue was fixed and players have moved into the Elimination Round. Affected players also received an inbox message about the issue. 

_CHAMPION 

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:51 AM

I just realized thru a glitch, that we are not all playing the same courses within our grouping and conditions are variable. In my showdown on holes 1-3, we had made our approach shots on #3 when my opponent disconnected. I was "stuck" in the "waiting for opponent" for over 10 minutes. turned application off and restarted and my showdown stats stated that I had not started my rounds yet. Started over and thru 18 holes never played those 3 holes I had almost completed the first go around.

Great concept, competitive and fun, but seriously needs some Tweaking.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:04 PM

WGTChampion:

Sorry for the late update. The issue was fixed and players have moved into the Elimination Round. Affected players also received an inbox message about the issue. 

_CHAMPION 

Thanks Champ, your the best

• Willy1nutt
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 9:08 AM

Rainy day show down finished 10th,,, apparel packs not received,,, no biggie just thought I’d let ya kno of issue.    Thanks

• PAGES
RSS