Forums

Help › Forums

Mobile Players w/150 Averages

Mon, May 3 2021 9:07 AM (79 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 7:03 AM
    pdb1:

I believe the holes are essentially 4 " . The VEM factors in the inexperience and widens the sweet spot . As the player increases the amount of times each shot or similar shots are made . The sweet spot decreases .

i can see that being the case......makes sense regarding the VEM factor....
  • leeparkin2013
    543 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 1:23 PM

Hi all, hope you don't mind me making a quick share on this, I play PC and mobile being honest 90% of the time mobile as I work away alot, the hole on mobile most certainly shrinks as you tier up that's 100% certain and IMHO the putting on mobile does seem a lot harder as the putts break a lot more.

Enjoy the game all and take care, wish you all well.

Lee

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 4:01 PM

it probably is the same in PC version as well but there isn't a great way to test it. you'd need to play a hundred holes or so against hacks and amateurs to see it. 

And when you are new and leveling it isn't something you'd notice because you don't know what the latter difference is. 

But that's speculation. 

Mobile it definitely is there. Play a hundred opponents or so in  paris or chelsea (most likely spot to run into hacks and amateurs)  and eventually you'll see it enough times to believe me. 

• TimK560
    45 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2020 3:50 AM

I switched to mobile version about two months ago. I started in flash version. I like the mobile version better. I can't play on PC anymore. I tried the other day. 

It's just different. Not any better or worse. I find putting tough no matter what version you use. 

Since flash is going away in December I figured mobile was the future. Most of my CC are mobile players. That was more incentive for me to switch. 

• DakotaDog61
    115 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 2:31 PM

pdb1:

I believe the holes are essentially 4 " . The VEM factors in the inexperience and widens the sweet spot . As the player increases the amount of times each shot or similar shots are made . The sweet spot decreases .

4.25"

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2020 3:12 PM

DakotaDog61:
    4.25"

Phew!

I'm glad we finally got that clarified. For the last 5 months, I've been wondering about that. 

RSS