Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Tournament Problem

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:17 AM (2 replies)
  • Fridgeman
    393 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 4:57 AM

I created a 4 round tournament in my country club.   Some members have played the first round and advised that they cannot access round 2.   I played the first round and now on the CC tournaments page the only two buttons available are "Leaderboard" and "Practice".   If I click the former it takes me to the leaderboard and on this page the only button available is "practice".   If I click either of the "Practice" buttons it takes me to a nine hole practice session on the same course as the first round.

Any ideas how me and the members can get to round 2 ?  

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 9:43 AM

Fridgeman:
    Any ideas how me and the members can get to round 2 ?  
    You'll have to wait.

From the tournament page:

Four rounds at four iconic courses[...]

Free entry and each round can only be played once except the last which can be played multiple times to improve your score. No cut line.
    [...]

05 Apr - 03 May
    Stroke Play Top Scores Single

Free

Look at the dates: This four round tournament will last for four weeks, and three rounds are single play, apparently over one week - quite a slow tournament.

I use to set this up in a club championship, to give each member the opportunity on an eventual free day, but usually, 1 of 2 days are sufficient.

Wait!

• Fridgeman
    393 Posts
    Tue, Apr 7 2020 10:17 AM

Thanks for that advice - all makes sense now.   First time I have set up a multi round tournament and thought that when I put 1 week completion this would be for all 4 rounds - I realise after seeing your advice that it is 1 week per round.

Thanks again.

RSS