Forums

Help › Forums

Unable to buy credits?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:33 AM (4 replies)
  • WMosby1
    75 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 1:43 AM

I've been trying to buy credits for the last 24 hr. 

Could not deposit funds. Payment server error.

I thought it would be a short term problem but something lasting into a second day is not short term for the internet!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 1:52 AM

WMosby1:

I've been trying to buy credits for the last 24 hr. 

Could not deposit funds. Payment server error.

I thought it would be a short term problem but something lasting into a second day is not short term for the internet!

Maybe it's something on your end.  I intended to buy  credits any way so I went ahead and tried to buy them and it worked.

Either that or it is fixed now. Remember California is in a lock down as is most states due to the CaronaVirus pandemic and they are working from home so things might get fixed a little slower than normal. 

• WMosby1
    75 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:12 AM

Thanks for letting me know it worked for you. I try some things on my end. I had already tried a different browser yesterday. I'll try logging off and see if that helps.

• WMosby1
    75 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:27 AM

Strange  Failed using chrome and IE. success using firefox. I don't understand but at least I have some good balls to play with. no pun intended!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:33 AM

I just checked your profile and saw that you are one of my CC brothers, Sent you a friend request, 

RSS