Forums

Help › Forums

How close to leveling up am I?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:44 PM (5 replies)
    12 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 12:47 PM

I am a level 108 Legend with a 59.93 average and 574 ranked rounds.

I play 99.9% mobile.

I don't know how many ranked rounds I had when I went to Legend.

It appears all I am missing to tier up to Tour Legend is 500 ranked rounds as a Legend.

Is there a way to determine how many more ranked rounds I need?

I play as 6002.

thanks

• el3n1
    4,491 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 2:14 PM

there is a formula that will help, but what may be even more helpful is to keep an eye on your average while playing mobile... every so often, I am not sure what prompts it.. but the game will give a 4 or 5 digit average past the decimal whereas all desktop numbers are rounded up.  having a precise number versus a rounded up number can really help.

a couple people may know the formula by heart, I would need to dig it up.

in the meantime, document your average and date to start tracking any changes. 

you might consider playing one of the Legend tier RG's to see how your progress stacks up against some of your peers in tougher conditions.  if you can earn a promotion while scoring well in difficult conditions and champ greens then you can feel confident you are ready for a promotion... otherwise, if you just want a label in that case, easy tees and low winds will do that.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:13 PM
    547 total ranked rounds,you have a ways to go. Stop playing Wolf front nine, that isn't going to help you at all. Your stats show you have lots of work to put in. Good luck!
  • alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 12:43 AM

6002:
    Is there a way to determine how many more ranked rounds I need?
    No chance to see it, as you haven't played a ranked round (RR) since October, apparently returning from a hiatus(?). No offence intended - just stating the visible facts.

Perhaps, this may work:

Play one desaster round (e.g., only bogeys) on a genuine course (9 holes suffice) and come back with the score and your raised average. From these numbers, an educated guess on the no. of rounds counting will be possible.

It won't hurt you, as it will be erased immediately when your average saturates eventually.

Next, play RRs to advance. I'm guessing that you might need 200(???).

Unrelated: Stop buying CC passes - your CC doesn't need them IMHO.

12 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 8:10 AM

Thx, the keeping an eye on my avg and seeing what a particular score does to it and using math to get a rough number is a good idea I hadn’t considered but is more than I am interested in doing.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Apr 1 2020 2:44 PM

6002:
    the keeping an eye on my avg and seeing what a particular score does to it and using math to get a rough number is a good idea
    I might have done it for you but

6002:
    is more than I am interested in doing.
    not when seeing this attitude.

Happy hitting!

RSS