Forums

Help › Forums

not received WGT credit as prize fot a tournament over

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:15 PM (3 replies)
  • molinari3
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 7:28 AM

Hi, everyone, I' m a very poor player of WGT, as You can see from my playing level, but anyway last week I successfully ranked T2 position in a weekly tournament divided into tiers, in which WGTcredits prizes were awarded.  Now on Friday, I' m experimenting problems to receive the gained credits as prize, which something that never happened to me before, can someone help me giving information about this delay? 

Thanks a lot to everyone

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2020 2:24 PM

It’s not just you; I have not received my credits yet, and I know many people haven’t received theirs as well. No need to worry though, in the past WGT paid out credits the next week; so this week and the last week are paid out together. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:12 PM

fobby1980:

It’s not just you; I have not received my credits yet, and I know many people haven’t received theirs as well. No need to worry though, in the past WGT paid out credits the next week; so this week and the last week are paid out together. 

The WGT Staff is working from home in California. It might take the a little longer, be patient

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 8:15 PM

It paid out today so you should be loaded lol. 

RSS