skip nav

Forums

Big Glitch in system while play hole 7 on Pebble Beach today

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:23 PM by wesbeat. 0 replies.
  • wesbeat United States
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 4:23 PM

Was playing Pebble Beach Front 9 about 20 minutes ago. I was on the par 3 hole (7th hole). I was, at that point about -5. Hole was 113 yds with wind going out. Both Times I hit 90 yd. wedge and both times the ball overshot the green like I used a driver and lost two consecutive balls. I was playing with someone else (the 3rd player had quit earlier) and I had to do the same becuse I did not want to possibly lose a 3rd ball.

If you look up my account I have been a member since 2011 and give your company a reasonable amount of business, mostly balls. I have been using 92 Taylor Made and want these two lost balls replaced. I have to say how disappointed I was to have to quit shooting a very nice  game. I do not want to eat $4.50  for the weirdest glitch I've ever seen since I am playing this game. Please let me know if you are going to compensate me for the lost ball situation. I will take it in replacing the same balls I have been using for quite a while now. Please let me know your intentions. Thank you.

Warren Sussman

RSS